Chapter 9 : The anti-virus

3rd POV :

The others were excited for this plan, Operation Chargory, " So this is amazing, but how will we put those two, though ? " Asked Roxy to Cassidy and Bonnie, " Well here's the plan.. " said Cass and started to explaining to them, and they put the plan into motion. First, they had to watch the two talk to each other, then Cass push Charlie on to Gregory, but when she fell on to Gregory, she kissed him and both of them were shocked and blushing really hard, then Charlie got up and hold out her hand. Then, Gregory took it, and said " W-well, that was something, " " Y-yea, but I h-have something t-to tell you, " Charlie stuttered, " I-I, um " " You what, " I LOVE YOU, EVAN GREGORY AFTON, " She shouted, and Gregory pulled Charlie into another kissed, then wrap each other waist, the kiss was passionate, and the others from distance shouted " YES, WE DID IT".  

Then, they pulled away and Gregory said " I love you too, Charlotte Charlie Emily, " and the other came to them, they were smirking, " What " said Charlie, " Look like you finally did it, Charlie, " said Cass and Chica, they hugged her and Gregory went to talked to Freddy and Monty, " So, you finally did it, son, " said Freddy, then, " Little guy, you did amazing " said Monty and Gregory hugged his adopted father, and also, Monty in the hug.

After that, Cassidy, Gregory and Charlie were left alone with each other, " When are we going tell them ? " Asked Cassidy to Gregory, " About what " he said, " The anti-virus to Afton virus " said Charlie while gritted her teeth. " I don't know, but do we want Afton about this anti-virus, he want to destroy it or you know, " said Gregory, and walked they're separate ways, and Gregory thought about the conversation, should he tell his Freddy and the others about the anti-virus or not, but they need to know, though.

Gregory went explored the plex, and discovered more secrets about Pizza plex. Meanwhile with Charlie, she went to part and services to work on her secret project, when she made it there, she pulled the tarp off of her secret project, it was GlamRock Foxy. She started working on him, connecting his parts together, fix his motherboard, and his paint job. After a few hours, she put Foxy into a recharge station, and then she clean herself up because she was covered in oil and paint. While with Gregory, he was in the sewers, where all the postal notes were. He remembered them because he was the one who wrote all the postal notes, he tried to find clues around the sewers but he found only one thing, some weird looing box with his family last name on it, Afton. When he got back to Freddy's room, he decided to opened the box but first need to clean it though. After he cleaned it, he realized the box need a key and the key was like a ring shape, then he realized he had a ring that might fit. He took off his necklace and fit it in the keyhole, then it fit. He put two of his fingers on his ring and turned the ring, until he heard a click and he opened the box, to see...

Meanwhile back with Charlie, after she was cleaned up, she went back to parts and service, to check on Foxy and by the time she got there. Foxy was finished charging, " Ah lass, where am I ?" Asked Foxy, " Well you are in parts and service, Foxy " said Charlie to Foxy, " Oh thank me lass " said Foxy, then Charlie explained what happened when he was gone. Now, back with Gregory.

Gregory/Evan's POV :

I turned the ring until I heard a click, that means it open. I opened the box to see two items in the box, another box but it small and the other items was a diary with my older brother. I opened the diary and read the first page and it said : " Dear Evan, if your reading this, that means you found the box I hid away from our father because your the key, probably you already know that. In that small box is something special for you and only you can use it to stop father. Please if you are reading this, that means you also found this message, also, you are the anti-virus to defeating our father and in that small box, it will help you release the anti-virus out of your body."

- Michael Afton

I was dumbfound after I reading the first page about me and that box I found in the sewers, and the small box. Welp, let's open this small that  box right now, I opened the small box to see- a note and other chain necklace but different, on the other chain necklace had USB instead of a silver ring on it. I grabbed my laptop on my bed/recharge stations and I inserted the USB in my laptop.

There were two files on the USB, I clicked on one of them and opened to some research on- FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT. What was my brother research on, well I checked the other file about- Project Evan, why did my brother called this file about Project Evan. There was only a video about it and I press the video, then started watching it.

Video :

" Well Project Evan was a success, the anti-virus was successful uploaded to my brother endo, and it worked. He is the key to defeating our father in the end, once he release the anti-virus to stop the Afton virus, he will might live a normal live, again. A life he deserved, and I took it from him, so after we defeat our father he will normal life. And Evan if your watching this, I'm sorry for everything, I did to you, even the prank when I gone too far. I know I don't deserves to be forgiven, so please I'm truly sorry for everything and I made you this necklace, right here, " and Michael show the necklace with THE SAME RING ON IT, " This is the second key to defeat our father Evan, don't let anyone take it, ok. This is our last entry for this project. "

And the camera turned off and video stop. I was so shocked, right now but I took my necklace out of the box I found in the sewers. Then I red the note that was in the small box and it said 

- YOUR THE KEY EVAN,

When Michael come back for work, I will forgive him when he's here at plex. I took out my necklace out of the keyhole and I walked out of Freddy's room to find Freddy and his friends were outside with shocked faces, " Oooh heyyy guys " I said shyily, " Did you guys heard everything ? " I gulped, and they all at the same time SHOUTED " WHAT ANTI-VIRUS, AND WHAT IS THE AFTON VIRUS ? "  and I had a lot of explaining to do, but the only animatronic who knew about the anti-virus was Bonnie, because he was only the one, we trusted back then. And Cassidy and Charlie will kill me if I told them, instead of explaining to them, I sort of walked away to parts and services because Charlie needed me, really quickly and Cass is coming, too. All I can think about is how to explain the anti-virus and the Afton virus to the animatronics, I am so dead now.

( A/N : I tried my best to make the chapters even longer but it end up get to over only + 1000 word only. So, I put my best work into this chapter guys, so yea, at least I tried though, hehe.  * dies of typing so much .* But I will come back soon, with Chapter 10, which be special. A little sneak peak, Ennard will be in the next chapter so yea, bye y'all.  )