Fifty- Final

(the ring Vic got kellin is up here ^^)

After every one held the babies, and then left. Me and Vic put them back to sleep. Also me and Vic are taking Ronnie to court. Alan had called me yesterday telling me that he had helped us out with everything. I'm really happy about that. That means no one will be messing with my family anymore.

Brownie loves the kids though. After everyone left, we introduced them to her. We just didn't want to let her out when our families were here cause one of my cousins don't really like dogs which sucks.

I also got a playpen as a welcome home gift. Now when I'm here alone with the babies can be in here with me, as they sleep, and I have to take my online classes. Me and Vic are sitting on the couch in silence. Until he broke it.

"Everything that happened in the last nine to ten months has just been amazingly amazing." Vic sighed in content, and laced our fingers together. "I know right." I said, looking down at my left hand with the gorgeous ring Vic had gotten me.

"So another question?" he asked. "Yes," I looked at him. "Well, when would you want to have the wedding?" he asked me. I've thought about it. "Well I don't know about that..." I said. "Good cause our moms want to help out with all the planning." he said.

"Really?" I asked. "Yeah they do I heard them talking about it a little bit." he said. "Oh okay." I nodded. "I'm so happy you said yes." he said. "Why wouldn't I, I mean I love you so much. You really don't even know how much I love you." I said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me onto his lap. "I have been planning that for a long time." he said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, my grandma gave me that ring to give to the guy I wanted to marry, and about five months ago I realized I wanted it to be you cause I took the time to think about how much I truly love you. Believe me when I say that no one, and I mean no one has ever in my life has made me feel they way you do. I didn't really know when I wanted to do it. While we were at the hospital I thought about it, and I realized I didn't want to wait any longer. So when we got home, I knew every one would be here so I just did it then." he said.

Yet again I was getting emotional again. He wiped my tears, and kissed me deeply. "I still don't know how I got so lucky. You literally have everything I wanted in a guy. Yes, of course, I wouldn't have minded if you didn't I would still love you either way, but you have everything. The sensitivity, the voice, hotness, sexiness, adorableness, cuteness, your cuddly, I love to hold you. Like I said your smile perfect. Your eyes are just damnnn, plus on top of that you were able to give me a family." He said.

I laid on him resting my head on his shoulder. "Oh yeah, and you got an amazing body." he said. I gasped, "No I don't. I love my babies and all but my stomach looks weird." I said. "Hey, you were pregnant, an do you honestly think I give a shit I love you for you my love." He said, the last part in a British accent.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever you say Viccy poo." I said. "When did you start calling me that?" he asked. "When I put that as your contact name." I said. "Wow really?" he asked. "Yeah, I also know my contact name In your phone is Kelly Bear." I said. "Well what can I say I told you you were cuddly." he said.

I smiled at my fiancé's adorableness. "You know this means your going to be Kellin Fuentes right?" He asked. "Yes I do, plus that is what the babies last names are." I said. "True, did you expect this or something?" he asked.

"No not really, its just that I would rather my kids be a Fuentes than a Botswick." I said. He shook his head, and chuckled at me.

"Oh and Vic look at this." I Showed him the picture one of the guys took of us as we were kissing with the babies I our arms at the hospital.

It was my lock screen wallpaper. "Aww send that to me I love that." he said. "I know right." I Agreed, "Oh and this." I showed him my wallpaper it was a picture my mom took of us. It was taken earlier when he asked me to marry him. You can see the look of happiness on our faces as we kissed.

"Send that to me too, I love that." he said. "Mkay," I sent it to him.

"Come on let's go to bed." he said. "Alright," I got up. We walked into each of the babies rooms gave them all a kiss, and We told them we loved them. We went to bed. Me and Vic got comfortable. "I'm gonna really miss your baby bump." Vic said.

"I know right me too, I used to put my food there while I ate or I laid my phone right there. Im going to have I get used to not having it." I said. "Yeah, I know. I'm gonna miss rubbing your belly almost every night before we go to sleep." he said.

"You know that used to put me to sleep?" I asked. "Really?" he asked. "Yeah," I agreed.

"I love you." he said. "I love you too." I said. He kissed me one last time before going to sleep.

•~

I heard one of the babies crying. I groaned, and got up. I walked into Iris's room, and picked him up. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him. "Are you hungry?" I cooed, knowing I wouldn't get an answer.

I sat in the rocking chair, and rocked back and forth slowly while singing the song iris. He stopped crying for a little while. Then he started again, I saw Vic come into the room. "Is he hungry?" he asked. "I think so, I checked his diaper he didn't pee pee or poo poo." I said. Why I said it that way I don't know.

"I'll go make him a bottle then." Vic walked out, and came back five minuets later with a baby bottle.

I fed him, burped him then rocked him back to sleep. After he was sleep, I carefully put him back into his crib. And went back to sleep. I checked the time. Five O'clock it read. I groaned, and attempted to get more sleep.

Then I heard the cry another one of our babies crying. It was Stella. I did the same with her only she took a dump. I changed her and, told Vic next time he had to change her. He also had to soothe Carter because Carter had woken up too.

After that I check the time again it was almost seven. I went back to sleep finally being able to sleep for the rest of the night, well morning...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Like I said Its not really the final chapter still got the epilogue left okay. Hehe I'll update tomorrow.