THIRTYFIVE

I woke up, to the sound of my alarm. "Baby," Vic groaned. "I know I'm getting it." I grab my phone and turn the alarm off. "Sorry, my mom wants me to go out with her, and the girls." I said sitting up. "Oh okay," he sat up too.

"What are you doing?" I asked Vic as he got up. "Getting up."
"Why?"
"Cause I know once I wake up I don't go back to sleep." he said.

"Okay then." I got up and went to the bathroom.

When I finished I brushed my teeth, then walked out.

"Ugh," I groaned. "What's wrong baby?" Vic asked. "I know when ever I come back here my feet will be swollen, and aching, and my backs gonna be hurting." I said.

"Well, whenever you get back, I will run you a bath, let you relax, and then I will give you a feet, and back massage." he said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes," he kissed my cheek. "Thank you," I smiled. "Well I gotta get dressed." I said. He let go of me even though I wished he didn't. Vic is warm.

I go into my closet and settle on my, My Chemical Romance t-shirt. I slipped on some pants.

Damn sometimes I hate shoes. I attempt to put them on my self. I reach behind me, put my leg up. Its not working. "Kells?" Vic says, to me from the door way. "Yes?" I say.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "Trying to put my shoes on." I said. He came over to me, got down on his knees, and He helped me put on my shoes.

"Thank you." I said. looking up at him when he stood up. "No problem." he says. I stand up using my arms to lift me. "Kellin you are just too cute, like you just don't even know." he says. "No be quiet." I said.

"Nope," he said. There was a knock at the door, and I went to open it. My mom was standing there, with her arms crossed. "Hey mom." I said. "Hey, you ready?" she asked. "Yeah," I went over to Vic, and gave him a kiss. Me and my mom walk out.

"Bye baby!" he yells as I get into the car. I find that Cora, and Mama are already in here. "Hey," they both said to me.

Well today is gonna be fun... I think.

•~

My back, and feet are aching. I can already tell that my feet are swollen.

It's nine, and they are finally taking me home. They decided to stay at the mall for like hours after the damn movie. I just want to be home, and get that back, and feet massage that Vic said he was gonna give me.

We finally reach mine, and Vic's house, I get out with the girls following behind, and whispering to each other. What are they doing? I unlock the house to find Vic and the rest of the guys here.

"Okay, what is going on?" I asked. "Come with me." Vic said covering my eyes. "What?" I questioned. Vic led me somewhere. I was standing somewhere, don't know exactly where though.

He placed my hands on a rail? "Okay open." he said. I opened up my eyes slowly.

To see one of the cribs, made and everything with a stuffed monkey in the corner. I turned around, and looked at the whole room there were baby blue curtains, and one of the rocking chairs in the corner.

I also see a baby blue bureau, and a tall lamp with animals on it, that's what was lighting up the room. I was standing on a baby blue rug. "Oh my god You guys!" I squeal. "Hey don't give us all the credit we only helped, it was Vic's idea." Nick said.

I turned around and hugged Vic. "Vic this is amazing!" I said. "This is only the first room." he said and took my hand.

I followed him into the next room. It had purple flower on the wall above the crib, There was a lavender colored rug there too. The bureau was lavender purple, it had a teddy bear on it. The curtains were lavender purple too. Lighting up the room was a tall lamp, with a purple lamp shade that had a pretty design on it.

The crib had a stuffed hippo in the corner and the sheets had flowers on it. There was a sign that said "princess" that hung on the crib. I stood there in awe. "Wanna see the next room?" he asked. I nodded my head, and followed him to the next room.

I walked In looked around. There was a red rug next to the crib, the bureau had a teddy bear on it, there was some cars on it too. The rocking chair was in the corner of the room, and the curtains were red.

There was a tall lamp, it had a red lamp shade. I went to the crib, there was a giraffe in the corner of it. The sheets were red, but had a design on it. I turned around, and hugged Vic as I cried into his shoulder.

"I love it." I said. "Aww baby." Vic rubbed my back. "Sorry I got your shoulder wet." I wiped my eyes.

"Your okay, so you really like it?" He asked, pushing some hair out of my eyes. "Like it? I love it!" I said.

"Good." he smiled. "I didn't think you would." be said. "Well I do, no one has ever done anything like this for me before." I said. "Glad, I could be the first." He kissed me.

Vic deepened the kiss, I heard everyone awe. I forgot that they were even here. We pulled away and I blushed.

"Mijo this is amazing." Mama said. "I did it all for my amazing boyfriend." Vic said making me smile.

"Soon to be husband I hope." she says. Vic smirks, and doesn't say anything. We all walk back into the Living room, and I sit down. Vic helped me take off my shoes, my feet are swollen. I can't wait for that foot rub.

•~

After about an hour everyone left. Me and Vic were just about to go into our room until there was a knock at the door.

I open it to see...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I know, I'm sorry. Please don't hate me.
My mom really wanted me to update. XD I know that might be weird but it's true.

So who might think is gonna be at thy door?