TWENTYTWO

I didn't answer her. "Kellin." she came into my room. "Mom, Im moving out." I said. "Kellin... but why?" she asked me.

"Why? mom come on now, I love you, but I can't be in a house where me or my babies aren't wanted. You tried to give them away, a few days ago. Im happy it all depends on my choice, cause if I would have had to give then away. It would have taken me years, and years to forgive you." I said, tears threatening to pour.

"Okay, I guess I understand. I only did it because I love you though." she sitting on my bed. "If you loved me you would have let me make my own decision to keep my babies." I said, truthfully.

"Your right." she sighed. "I know I shouldn't have done that. It's just your growing up and I'm not quite ready to let go of you." she said.

"I know, but you have to let go sometime." I said. "I know your, right. Your not my little Kelly Welly Kins anymore." I heard Vic laugh a little. "Hey you be quiet," I chuckled, to Vic. "And no I'm not." I said still smiling.

"I'm sorry." she said. "It's okay. Well I gotta get back to packing up." I said. "Here let me help." she started to help fold clothes and put them into the boxes.

"Okay so me and Vic are gonna get a moving truck so that I can move the rest of it." I said. All we have right now is some clothes for me to wear for a couple of weeks.

Me and Vic go to his parents to find the keys, on the counter like his mom said they would be, because me and Vic wanna go to the house a drop off some boxes.

I love the fact that this is our house just ours no parents or, anything.

"Okay so what are we gonna do about furniture?" He asked. "Um, We can start looking for some." I said. "Okay," he smiled. "What?" I asked, smiling too. "Nothing, I'm just happy to be moving in with you that means I'm gonna have you guys to my self." he smiled.

"Your too sweet." I said. "This also means we kinda get to make all the noise we want." He winked. I rolled my eyes at him. "Hey, last time you were the one who seduced me." he laughed.

"So, if I want it, I get it." I said. "Is that so?" he questions. "Yes, yes it is." I said.

After about an hour of talking, we decided to leave cause I'm really tired. Once we got back to Vic's parents house, I took a shower, and cuddled up next to Vic.

He's so fucking cuddly like damn. "Goodnight Kelly Bear, I love you." Vic said. "Love you too." I said. After that I drifted off into a comfortable sleep.

I wake up to an empty bed, and the sweet smell of waffles. I get up and go down stairs.

"Oh, good morning." Mama says to me. "Morning." I say rubbing my eyes. "Whatcha cooking?" I asked. "Some waffles and they are about done." she said. "Oh okay." I said sitting down at the kitchen island.

"Where's Vic?" I ask. "Him, and the boys went out."
"Mkay then." I said. I got onto my phone and decided to text Vic, cause I miss him.

K= Kellin V= Vic

K- Heyy

V- Hey babe. You just waking up?

K- Yeah, and I'm missing you like crazy.

V- I miss you too babe.

K- So what are you doing?

V- Nothin, having some guy time with Mike and my dad. You?

K- Im about to eat waffles.

V- That sounds so good.

K- It is gonna be good lol.

V- Whatever haha Well I have to go Mike, and my dad want me to do something. I'll text you later babe. Love you

K- Alright, Love you too. Bye

I finished texting Vic. "Here you go." Mama places a plate of waffles, a fork, and a knife in front of me. I thanked her and started eating. Then she gave some milk. "Cant have waffles without milk to wash it down." She chuckled.

I nodded, and thanked her again. Oh my god these waffles has got to be some of the best waffles I've ever had. "These are amazing." I said taking another bite. "Thank you, I'm glad you like them." She made her own plate and started to eat.

"So how are you feeling now, any morning sickness?" she asked me. "Good, and no I stopped not to long ago, but I cant wait till Im about five or four months though." I said.

"And why is that?" she ask. "Because, im gonna get to find out what im having." I said. "Oh, you wanna know what I cant wait for?" she asked. "What?" i asked.

"I cant wait till they start kicking, because then we can start planning the baby shower, and I will be able to feel my grandchildren." She smiled. "I cant wait, for that either, but they are gonna be handful when they do. Im just hope it doesnt hurt." I said.

"When we finished eating I want to show you how to do something." She said. I nodded my head and continued to eat.

-

I am waiting on the couch for her to get whatever she was getting. "I found it!" I heard her yell from upstairs. She came down stairs holding a box."Whats that?" I asked. "This is," she put the box down. "My knitting utensils." she said.

"Are you gonna teach me how to knit?" I asked her. "Yeah, Vic tells me things." she says. "Dammit Vic," I say under my breath. "What exactly did he tell you?" I asked her.

"He told me that you always asked your mom teach you when she was home but, she never would so, earlier while I was thinking I though to my self why not just teach him how too knit." She said.

"Yeah, I have always wanted to knit, and I've always have been a girly boy so maybe that's why." I said.

She chuckled. "Let's get started shall we?" She questioned.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I hope that chapter was long enough.

Mkay hoped you liked the chapter.

Love yas

⊂((・x・))⊃
@(・●・)@
∧( 'Θ' )∧