TWENTYONE

There is three couples, and then there is this lady.

"So Kellin I have heard lots about you, Im Lindsey and this is my husband Nathan." We shook hands.

"I'm Kate and this is my husband Ross." I shook hands with them. "I'm lacy and this is my husband Mark." I Also shook hands with them. I haven't met these people before. Maybe my mom met them where ever she was and they're visiting her.

"Okay, so what's going on here?" I asked. "Kellin you should know." my mom winked. Me and Vic both gave her strange looks.

"Well we're all here cause we want to talk about the babies your wanting to give up." The woman in a suit says. "Oh please forgive me where are my manners, Im Glenda, we're all here to you talk about the triplets, and about you giving them up to people that have been trying for years now." She said.

"What, wait, who, in the hell, told you I was gonna give up my babies?" I asked. "Your mom, she told me that you guys have been talking about it and you were deciding to give the babies up to someone." Glenda said.

"Well sorry, not sorry I'm not giving up my babies to anyone, like I have told her before." I looked at my mom. "I'm not giving up my babies I want to keep them dammit." I say.

"Maybe you should just consider giving them up I mean, you look like you are pretty young." I think it was Kate or Lacy said. Dammit how do I forget that fast.

"Yeah, Kellin you are too young your only sixteen going on seventeen." My mom says. "I don't care, I want to keep my damn babies. Why go through all that work to give them up." I ran my hands through my hair. "Vic can we stay at your parents tonight?" I ask.

"Please, consider it?" I think it was Lindsey that said that. "No, I want to keep them." I said. "Please?" okay so I think this one is...lacy.

"No. Vic you should call your mom and tell her that we are coming." I said.

"Okay," he said. "Lets go up to my room." I said. "Alright."
I stood up, and started walking too the stairs.

"It wasn't a pleasure seeing you all here today." I said waving my hand. "Fuck all of you, bye." I said, as I held up my middle finger.

We walked upstairs and it felt nice to get away from those people.

I get undressed and looked into the mirror and I looked at my belly and it has grown.

The other night while I was browsing through the Internet I decided to look up the months step by step on how my stomach might look with triplets.

If people didn't know me, I think they would think I'm about three and a half months pregnant with one baby. For now I can only imagine how I'm gonna look in four or five months.

-

Me and Vic are now, at his parents house, Mama had made us something to eat, and we have finished eating. Something was brought up in conversation. "So, Vic, Kellin, are you thinking about getting a house or apartment of your own?" Victor ask.

"Well we haven't really talked about that." Vic said. "Well maybe you should consider it, I mean after what you told me, it seems that your mom wouldn't really want the babies around." Mama (Vivian) was the one to speak this time.

"Well, we would have to make enough money to get a place." I said. "Well if you guys do decided too, me and Victor can pay your rent for the rest of the years your in high school, and then make sure your on the right track before letting you pay it your self." Mama said.

"I don't think I would want you guys spending your money on us." Vic said. I agreed.

"Mijo, it's okay. This is about you and your starting family. We would rather you be in an accepting environment. Plus it would be good to do it sometime around now before Kellin gets too pregnant." Victor said.