THIRTYTHREE

Week Later

Today is the day of the baby shower. I'm excited, its going to be weird both of our families are going to be there. Also I'm in my fifth month which means four months till my babies are here.

"Hey baby which one should I wear?" Vic asked holding up a white shirt, and a black shirt. "Well what pants are you wearing?" I asked. "My black ones." he said. "Wear the white one then." I said. "Thanks," he slipped on the shirt.

Sometimes I really question how I ended up being a boy.

I put on a black tank top and a red and black flannel over it. I put on my black paternity pants. People gave me really weird looks at the mall whenever I got these.

"Vic?" I said. He looked at me, "Yes baby?" he said. "Well could you please help me out with my shoes?" I asked. He came over to me and helped me slip on, and tie my shoes.

"Thank you hun." I said. "Okay you ready now?" he asked me. "Yeah," I managed to get my self up.

•~

Vic's parents house look quite packed. "There he is!" Vic's mom squealed, and hugged me. "Sorry I know, we are a little late." I said. "No your okay." she said. "You want to sit down?" she asked. I nodded my head. Going In to the living room which was decorated in blue and pink stuff every where.

I looked on the table to see that there was a lot of gifts. "Jeez are those all for us?" I asked. "Yeah they are." she said. "I told you the family will provide you with a lot of stuff." Vic said. "You were right." I say glancing at the gifts again.

I sat down on the couch cause I know if I stand for too long my feet will start to Hurt.

I saw my aunt Taylor. "Hey Kellin and oh my god." she gushed. "Hey." I said, dammit Kellin don't be shy. "Vic this is my Aunt Taylor. Taylor this is Vic." I introduced. "Hi," he waved. "Hello," she smiled.

She sat next to me. "How's the little ones?" she asked me. "Their good just moving around like usual." I said. "Can I feel please?" she asked. She's only the first. "Sure." She placed one of her hands on my belly. "Aww that's so adorable." she cooed. "So is this their dad?" She asked, pointing to Vic. "Yes it is." I said and laced our fingers together.

"Aw I just met him, and I already think you guys are one of the cutest gay couples in the world." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Your cousins want to say hi to you, I'm gonna go get them." she got up. "Vic I'm sorry." I said.

"Why?" Vic asked. "They are going to be asking so many questions." I said. "Oh god, I understand." he said.

"Speaking of little cousins theirs mine." it was a little girl. "Hey Vic, who's this?" she asked. "This is Kellin my boyfriend." he said. "What's a boyfriend?" she asked.

"Something you can't have till your eighteen." Vic said.
"Why not?"
"Cause I said so."
"How come your seventeen and you have a boyfriend?" she asked folding her arms.

"Because I'm me." he said.
"Your not fair." she huffed and walked away. "How old is she?" I asked him. "Five years old." he said.

"She's pretty smart for a five year old." I said. "Tell me about it."

I then saw my, Aunt and, little cousins. "Hey Kellwin." One of them said. "Well hello there Melissa." I said. "Why is your belly so big?" My little cousin Sky asked. "Because I have babies in there." I said.

"How?"
"Because they're still developing." I said.
"Why?"
"because they aren't big enough to come out." I said.

"How are they made?" she asked. "Well, Me and Vic go into a cabbage patch. We pick a specific piece of cabbage and Vic cooks it for me. I eat the cabbage, and Nine months later, I'm still waiting, though, but anyways, poof a baby." I say.

"Where can you get the cabbage?" Another one of my little cousins Ryan asked. "Like I told you the cabbage patch, but you can't go their till your about my age." I said.

"Alright kids go play I think Kellin has had enough of your questions." Taylor said. They went around doing what ever those children do.

"How did you come up with something, that fast whenever they asked that question?" Vic asked.

"My mom used to tell me same thing when I asked." I explained. He nodded his head.

•~

Well we are about to open up the gifts I can't wait. It five now, damn time flies. I've talked to nearly everyone, and damn there is a lot of people here.

Vic's family is really nice and inviting. I don't know about mine. I know they really like Vic though.

Justin oohed, and said "Open ours first!" he handed me his, and Jamie's gift, and I thought it was so cute. It was three bear pajamas. Two were boys and one was a girl it was just adorable. They all had hoodies with bear ears on top the girl one had a little violet purple bow on one of the ears.

"Aw you guys, this is really cute thank you." I said.

•~

"Okay now it's time for the big gifts." Mama yelled. So far I have gotten pacifiers, bottles, shit ton of diapers, wipes, clothes, and toys.

"We are gonna have to take a lot of things home tonight." Vic said. "I know right."

The guys put seven big boxes in front of me one was just a little bit bigger than the rest. What in hell is in all of these. I'm getting excited now. I pick one and I open it. When I get all the wrapping paper off, I discover that it's a crib.

I open the rest of them, I got two more cribs, three rocking chairs, and a stroller that can carry the triplets whether they are in there cars eats or just in the regular stroller. I love it.

I was about to cry. "Thank you so much guys." I said whipping my tears. "Your welcome Kellin." Vic's aunt Maria said.

"Your basically part of the family, so we gotta treat you like family." Vic's cousin Christina said.

More tears started to pour. "Here," Mama handed me some tissue. I wiped my eyes.

"Thank you all of you guys for being so nice, and allowing me to be a part of the family even though we just met. This all means the world to me," I said tearing up some more. "And thank you for all the gifts, and just everything." I said, wiping more fallen tears.

Everyone awed. "If you guys need some help taking that back to your place I can help." My uncle Earl said.

"Thanks uncle." I said. "No prob Kell."

"Okay now that our food is settled I'll go get the cake." My mom said. She went into the kitchen and came out with the cake. Something was covering it so I couldn't see it.

She held it up in front of me. "Go on open it." she urged. Slowly I opened the box, and what I saw was the sweetest thing ever.

It was an Ultrasound picture of the babies on the cake made with icing. "Oh my god guys!" I gushed. "Aww that is amazing." Vic gasped.

"It was all your moms idea." Mama said. "Awe mom thank you." I said. "Your welcome, I guess this is another way of saying sorry." she said. "You were forgiven a long time ago." I said.

She sat the cake down and gave me a hug. I think my mom is becoming a new person. She is being really supportive, and I love it.

"I love you Kellin." she said. "I love you too mom." I said. She kissed my cheek and pulled away. I saw her wipe a tear of her own.

"Alright let's eat this shall we." she said. Everyone cheered.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

So did you guys like it? Hehe.