TWELVE

I woke up to my alarm going off for, yet again another day of school. But.... I feel great and Vic looks great. We currently have nothing on from the events of last night. I turn off my alarm.

I smile at the thought. I know this is weird but I look under the covers admiring the man I have with me right now.

My god he's great. "Like what you see." I put the covers down fast. "Um what I-I wasn't You.. um Hi?" I said, it coming out more a question. "Aww your so cute when you flustered." He kisses my cheek.

"F-flustered I'm not flustered." I said. "Uh-Huh okay." he said, not believing me. "You were great last night though." he said. "Was I?" I questioned. "Yeah you were." he said kissing my neck.

"Vic the events of last night will go on again if you don't stop that." I said getting up out of bed. "Now get up and come take a shower with me." I said. "Will do." he said, About to walk In front of me but he stopped. "You go first." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "Cause hotties first." he said. "Whatever," I rolled my eyes and started to walk.

"Damn," I heard Vic whisper to him self. I rolled my eyes at that too of course he made me go first just to check out my ass.

-

After the shower we got dressed and headed off to school. Once we got there we were late because the shower we had ended up us getting more dirty and then finally getting clean.

"Alright I'll see you at lunch okay." he said, us stopping in front of my first hour class. "I'm gonna miss you." I said. "We could have missed school, but you still wanted to come. Plus I'm here so I can make sure nothing happens to you two." he said.

Then I felt it nausea. I ran down the hall, into the bathroom, dropped to my knees, and emptied out the contents of my stomach. I felt a hand rub circles on my back. Then cramps shoot up my sides.

"How long is this suppose to last?" I asked, once I was done, and I wiped my mouth. "I have no idea, if you want to we can call Dr. Ashby?" He suggested. "After school." I said. "Kellin let's just take a day off and maybe research some more stuff about this pregnancy." he said.

"I don't know Vic.." I trailed off. "C'mon plus we were up pretty late last night, you look like you could use some more sleep." He said referring to last nights events.

"Alright," I sighed, he helped me up, i washed my hands and we left.

-

Once we got back to the house. I stripped down into my boxers and laid down cause he was right I am tiered and Vic did the same. "So, when we wake up wanna go get something to eat at Andleys?" He asked.

"But I can't pay for that they can be expensive." I said. "So I'm taking you out so I will pay for it." he said. "Vic," I sighed. "What, you know I like to spoil you." he said.

"You better not do this to our baby when he or she gets to a certain age." I said. "And why not?" he asked. "Because I don't want our kid to be spoiled plus, that's the grandparents job." I said.

"Fine," he sighed. "Now get some rest." he said, and I did just that.

-

When I woke up Vic's arms were around me.

Ahh Vic how did I get so lucky. I didn't know one guy could be this.....amazing but I didn't know I could get pregnant either. Sometimes I feel as if he's too good to be true I mean, he's nice, funny, sweet, hot, caring, helpful, and good in bed. What more could I ask for.

Well I need to go call the doctor and see when this morning sickness ends.

I get up out of his grasp and go into the kitchen and dial the doctors number.

"Hello?" he answers. "Hey, um, I have a question." I say. "Well, ask away." he says. "When is the morning sickness suppose to end?" I ask. "Well since you started early so, it should probably stop in your second month of the pregnancy." he explains. "Oh, okay." I say.

"Do you have anymore questions?" he asked. I thought about it yeah I do. "Yeah, um, where is the baby gonna come out?" I ask being kind of curious.

"The baby can come out naturally or we could perform a c-section." He said. "Naturally?" I question. "Yeah, since your a boy and the usual natural part isn't exactly able to push a baby out so your body sets its self for a different place for the baby to come out, its happened before." He explains.

"So your saying since I'm a boy my body sets its self up for the baby to come out the other way?" I question. "Yeah, but if you want we could just do a c-section?" he said. "Yeah I think that's best." I said.

"Yeah, I don't blame you when I had mine and my husbands son and daughter lets just say having a baby naturally can hurt like a bitch. Oh my god, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." he said. "No, no your cool its nice for a doctor not to be so uptight for once, so your okay." I said.

"Alright, have any more questions?" he asked. "When is my next appointment?" I ask. "In about two weeks from yesterday." he said. "Oh alright then." I said. "Okay then, anymore questions?" He ask. "No, I think I'm good." I said. "Alright don't hesitate to call, if you have anymore." He said.

"I won't," I say. "Okay bye sweetie." he says. "Bye," I hang up. "Was that the doctor?" Vic asked. "Yeah, he said the morning sickness would probably end in the second month." I said.

"Hum okay," Vic nodded. "Ugh, two months of waking up and throwing up in the morning." I said. "It's okay cause I'll be here with you helping oh through it all." he said.

"And that's one of the reasons why in so lucky to have you." I said.

"Your too amazing you know that." he said kissing my lips. "No, I'm not." I said.

"Yes, you are."

"How?" I ask.

"Because Your cute, adorable, caring, sweet, funny, and too perfect for me." he said. "No, your too perfect for me, I think to my self how in the hell did I even get so lucky." I said.

"Maybe this was fate." he said. "Maybe.." I trailed off.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hope you guys liked the update💕 hopefully I'll post another one later on today.