FOUR

Dizzy Motion
fσυя
Originally published: 06/23/19
Rewritten: 11/19/19
Old word count: 1286
New word count: 1368

◜◞🌿🐢🍃◟◝

Two months later into their relationship, the two were still going strong. From their first date, Vic knew that he wanted the smaller to be his. So as the man had his arm wrapped around Kellin, the night sky completely lit with the lanterns the crowd around them had gently lifted into the air; he found that was the perfect moment. Thats when he asked Kellin to be his, and when he did the younger had never felt happier in his life. Of course the raven haired boy said yes before they shared a passionate kiss.

Now Vic had decided to spend the night with Kellin since he didn't want him alone again. The boys mother had decided not to come home for yet another night. Her reasoning was unknown, but Kellin could guess there was a man involved. That was usually the reason she'd spend a night away from home. It was like she didn't live there anymore. This was nothing new to Kellin though, he was more than happy that he wasn't by himself most nights now. The couple would either stay at Kellin's or at Vic's when his mother wanted him home. Vic's mother knew about the situation and was very understanding about it, which is why she allowed this pattern.

The two were sitting not speaking as music from Kellin's phone played. Today before they went out, they had decided to get their homework done so all they'd have to do is cuddle. Kellin had finished and while his boyfriend was finishing he decided to go get them a snack. Which would be a simple chocolate granola bar. As he was climbing up the stairs, a dizzy spell had hit. He paused in his place with one foot ready to climb up the next step as he gripped onto the railing. He squinted his eyes as he let his head drop slowly.

When he figured it wouldn't just pass, he tried to ignore the feeling as he climbed to the top. He about stumbled to his room causing Vic to look up from his textbook. Seeing his boyfriend in such a dizzy state he moved it to the side as the boy sat on the bed. "Kell? What's wrong?" Concern laced his voice. The smaller sat the granola bars down next to him. The sick feeling didn't subside like Kellin thought it would, so he sat with his hand over his chest. He dryly swallowed, "Just feel a little sick.." he mumbled.

After those words he could feel the bile beginning to rise in his chest. "Do you need me to-" Vic couldn't finish his sentence as the smaller boy began to run to the bathroom. Dropping to his knees, he lifted the toilet seat before spilling his lunch into the toilet. Vic ran in right behind him and grabbed his hair moving it out the way. A hand rubbed the smaller's back as he continued to throw up into the toilet bowl. When Kellin could finally catch a breath he stayed with his head hovering above the bowl. He wiped his mouth with toilet paper before flushing it. "D-Don't look," he told Vic completely embarrassed he had thrown up in front of him. "I can handle throw up baby, it's okay," the elder said gently. "I-I'm being gross.." he said as he began to throw up again.

When the boy was done the second time he spat out the rest of what was left in his mouth. "You're my boyfriend Angel, I wouldn't leave just because you got sick. Especially since you've.. gotten sick. Are you feeling better?" The man asked as Kellin sat on his legs. He nodded in response wiping his mouth with a piece of toilet paper. Throwing it into the toilet, the younger flushed it. "You wanna just go lay down?"

This was when their plans for the day had popped into his mind. Kellin didn't want to have to cancel just because he got sick. The boy shook his head, then squinted his eyes. The room was still spinning, he put his head in his hands before saying, "W-we have plans today though.."

Vic didn't want to risk him being sick out in public, plus they didn't know the cause of it yet. "No baby, lets stay home yeah? You're sick and I don't want to risk it if somethings wrong. Come on, I'll help you up," he told his little boyfriend softly. The male helped Kellin stand, and he had to brush his teeth before going to lay in bed. "If you've don't throw up in the next two hours, then we'll still go okay?" Kellin nodded his head, and cuddled into his pillow. "Come cuddle me," a pout formed on his lips as he reached out for Vic. The man smiled his heart rate speeding slightly, "Of course darling." He crawled in the bed next to him and immediately Kellin cuddled up to him.

The tips of Vic's fingers gently trailed against Kellin's arm as he held him close. He then pressed a sweet kiss to the top of his head. "Does your stomach hurt?" He asked to which Kellin shook his head again. He was just dizzy now, he hoped the feeling would pass. With how caring Vic was being, the smaller man had the strong urge to tell him he loved him even though they had only been dating for two months. They were trying to take things slow and not rush things but Kellin almost couldn't help it. This was his first real relationship where one hundred percent of the feelings were reciprocated. Almost- did Vic love him?

A couple hours like promised, and when Vic was absolutely positive that Kellin was okay he took the boy to the mall. He just wanted to spoil him a bit is all, but Kellin didn't know that. "Pick out anything you want to," Vic told him. "I- you're paying??" Surprise was evident in the boys voice. No one had ever offered to pay like that before. "Yes baby! Get whatever you want," he told him with a sweet smile. Kellin picked out things with caution making sure they weren't too much money. "Angel I think this shirt would be really pretty on you," Vic said walking up to the other. The shirt was plain black, with roses on the sides of the arms.

Kellin thought it was a really nice shirt as well, he actually loved it. He grabbed the price tag, his eyes widened when he saw the price. "I- twenty dollars! Oh nono Vic I-"
"I'm getting it for you."
"Vic I-"
"Nope. I've already made up my mind!" With that Kellin couldn't say anything back. Letting out a defeated playful sigh, he couldn't seem as if he weren't appreciative of all. He most definitely was, he was just worried on the amount of money Vic was spending. "This is all I want," Kellin raised his arms to present the clothing he had picked out.

"Are you sure?" With the raise of one of his eyebrows, Vic looked at his adorable boyfriend. "Yes yes! I'm very much sure," the other nodded confidently.

Vic then had bought Kellin's items he picked out. As they they walked through the mall Kellin passed a baby store. He was drawn to it for an unknown reason. Maybe it was just because he thought the duck baby slippers were the cutest thing in the world. He could already see a future with Vic. Maybe they could adopt kids together one day. They visited a few more stores before walking out of the mall. The only thing Vic truly walked out with was one half of a couple's necklace with the letter 'K' on it. It was heart shaped, and Kellin wore the one with a V around his neck. The smaller also walked out with a teddy bear and a pop figure of My Chemical Romance's Gerard. It was him during the Black Parade, and that was the last one Kellin needed to complete his collection.

"So where are we going now?" Kellin asked after they were both situated in the car. "You'll see angel."