NINETEEN

A week later

Well mom still hasn't showed I wonder if she's really coming back.

Right now I'm at school and thank god it's last hour. As the bell rings I get up and make my way over to Vic's car. Noticing he is standing there waiting for me.

"Hey," he says wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me.

"Hey, have anything for us to do today?" I asked. "No, do want to go do something?" I shrugged. "Only if you had something in mind." I said.

"Wanna go grab some food and hang out in our spot?" he asked. "Sure." We went to Burger King. We got a number four. Which is this really good burger that has bacon and this really good sauce on it along with cheese. I always have to add the fries and ketchup though.

Once we got to our spot we ate our food. Now we're just relaxing and sipping the drinks that we got from Burger King.

"So how was school today?" he asked. "It was good, I loved that Ronnie didn't mess with me at all today." I said. "I'm glad about that too I hate it when he tries to mess with you, it pisses me off." Vic said.

"Yeah I know, but it's also really cute how you get jealous." I said. "I don't get jealous, I just don't want anyone messing with my boyfriend but me." he said. "Yep, Keep telling your self that." I said,sarcasm flowing through my voice.

Vic came closer to me and sat behind me with both of his legs on either side of me, as my back was pressed up against his toned chest. He snaked his arms around me, and put his hands on my growing stomach.

"Just to know our babies are in there." He sighed in content. "I know right, I cant wait to see them, so when we do get to find out, what are you hoping for the sexes to be?" I asked. "I don't care really I'm at least hoping for a girl." he said. "Me too." I said.

"I wouldn't mind boys either though." He said. "Me either, Alan told me that he should be able to tell between the forth and fifth month. So we have three or two months left." I said.

"That's amazing." he said. I nodded my head agreement.

-

Me and Vic just sat and talked for the remainder of the time. It's eight now. So we picked up our trash and made our way back to Vic's car.

While Vic was driving I looked down and admired my belly. I can't believe how I'm just in my second month and I'm already starting to show.

Justin and them have kinda noticed, but I don't mind. I put my hands on my stomach and started to rub circles on to it.

-

Vic parked and we got out. I unlocked the door to my house and walked in Vic slammed the door behind him. "Kellin?" I heard a familiar Voice call out. "Um Yeah?" I answered back. "Oh Kellin your home, I was beginning to get worried." Sounded like my mom. Then I saw someone run down the stairs. "Mom?" I asked.

"Yeah," she stopped in front of me. "What are you doing back? I though you weren't coming." I said.

"I told you I was gonna come back, and who's this?" she asked pointing to Vic.

"This is my boyfriend,Vic." I said. "Oh okay so about this pregnancy thing, lets sit down in the living room and talk about it." She said.

We followed her into the living room and sat down on the recliner me sitting on Vic's lap. I wonder if I'm getting heavy or not. Oh well.

My mom sat on the couch.

"Okay," she sighed, "explain."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry I know it's short but it's a school night it would be bigger if it wasn't also I'm sorry for updating so late. Thanks for waiting.

Love you guys.