SEVENTEEN

When me and Vic got back to the house we had to decide on when we were going to tell everyone about the news. We decided on Saturday cause that's a day every ones day off and we don't have to worry about school.

I don't know about Vic but I'm actually happy to be having more than one baby, I mean I know that's a lot of work and all but it's going to be kinda cool being a parent. I can't wait to find out the genders of the babies.

We also have a spare room we can use as the baby's room. I'm already planning ahead.

"How do you think your parents are gonna react to us having three kids instead of one?" I ask. "I don't know they can be unpredictable." Vic said. "How do you think our friends and Mike are gonna react?" he asked me.

"I don't know they're unpredictable too."

{skipping to Saturday}

Vic's POV:

Okay so Kellin is still sleeping. I don't want to wake him he's been really tired lately.

I'm surprised he hasn't woken up him self yet though its already almost two. I hear a knock at the door so I go to answer it.

I open up the door to find out its my parents and Mike. "Hey I almost forgot you guys were coming." I said. "You said to be here around two.." my mama said.

"Well come in, and please be quiet Kellin is still sleeping." I told them.

-

Not to long after them every one else came and they were quiet I didn't want to wake Kellin until two thirty so he can have some energy for the rest of the day.

So I sat on the couch just talking to Mike, Jaime, and Tony.

Kellin POV:

I woke up to find Vic not in bed with me so I do what usually do make sure he didn't leave off somewhere leaving me a note or just watching TV. So I walk down stairs to find my house full of people.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked my cheeks going hot, cause I'm not wearing a shirt, and I'm in fluffy Bat Man PJ pants.

"You told us to come around two." Vic's mom spoke up. "What time is it?" my eyes going wide. "Two twenty eight." Justin said. I looked at Vic wondering why he didn't wake me up.

"I was just about to come up there and wake you, I just wanted to let you sleep cause you have been tired a lot lately." Vic said. "Oh, okay, well I'm gonna go put on a shirt." I said and left the room.

After I had put on a P!ATD shirt, I put on my rainbow knee socks and made my back way down stairs.

I sat on Vic's lap. "How you feeling?" he asked me. "Actually I feel kinda good I didn't have morning sickness this morning." I said. "Really?" he questions.

"Ye-" I think I had spoke too soon cause just before I could even get the full word out I was running to the down stairs bathroom dropping to my knees and emptying out the contents of my stomach.

Vic being the nice boyfriend was there rubbing my back and holding my hair for me.

"Thanks babe." I said, after wiping my mouth. "Don't mention it." he said. He helped me up and I rinsed my mouth out to get rid of that horrid taste, and clean my mouth.

"Kellin sweetheart are you okay?" Vivian asked, after we walked back into the living room sitting back in our position. "Yeah I'm okay, just morning sickness even though it isn't really morning, I thought I was done with it, but looks like I'm not." I said.