TWO

High Times
тωσ
Originally published: 06/23/17
Rewritten: 11/10/17
Old word count: 1057
New word count: 2658
This chapter contains sexual content.
◜◞❤️🐞🌹◟◝

When Kellin had gotten to the party it was already jumping. "Wow," he laughed closing the car door. "I knew it was a good idea for Jack and them to keep watch, it wasn't like this fifteen minutes ago." Justin chuckled walking up to the front door with the other. He opened the door for Kellin, shutting it behind them both. The stench of the weed already hit his nose, that in itself was quite intoxicating.

As Justin walked off to go talk to a group of people, Kellin made his way to the kitchen where he found Mike. He was turned around though, currently making some kind of concoction. "Hey Mike!" The man turned around giving the smaller a sweet smile. "Hey dude! See what I've got here?? This is called Madness." He held up the drink with a pineapple slice on the end of it. "What's it got in it?"
"Pineapple juice, strawberries, vodka, and chili pepper," he explained, "I made it for the boys! I can pour can extra one if you want?" Kellin waved his hand shaking his head. "That's okay! Thank you though, I'm just gonna smoke tonight. Oh- speaking of, who did you bring?" His voice held curiousness.

"You follow me and I will show you. Could you carry these two for me?" He asked motioning to the two drinks in his hands. "Yes yes," Kellin nodded taking both the cups into his hands. Mike grabbed the other two and began leading the way to his group of friends. After  maneuvering through a crowd of people, Mike led them both outside. There was a group of three men standing around talking. Excitement had already began to course through Kellin's veins. He saw that familiar handsome face.

"Here are my bitches," he laughed approaching them. "Man, shut up," The man with spiked hair laughed. "Guys this is Kellin, Kellin this is Vic, Jaime, and Tony." As they were introduced each of them did some form of physical greeting. "Here are your drinks hoes don't say I don't do anything for you," Mike laughed handing Tony one of the drinks. Leaving Kellin to hand the ones he had in his hand to Jaime and Vic. "Thank you sweetheart," Vic had said making Kellin's cheeks tint with blush. Oh dear, he was already getting shy. Of course to the small boy, Vic was gorgeous even in this light and this time he actually spoke to him. Although he felt like he could jump over the moon from that verbal action alone, he felt like he had to get over his crush. Especially since Vic possibly couldn't even be one bit of gay, but Kellin also couldn't help himself.

"Y-you're welcome," he stuttered lightly to which Vic lightly chuckled at. It made Kellin mentally face palm himself. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Vic for their first time meeting.
The male had looked Kellin up and down for a moment and he had to admit, he thought he was very cute. Especially with his cute little stutters, Vic could tell he made him shy.

They all began to engage in conversation, the topic being very random. Mike stepped away for a moment with a call before coming back to grab Jaime and Tony. "You guys should come with me to meet this plug, please please!" Everyone knew that Mike never liked going alone anywhere and he wasn't afraid to admit it. "What about us?" Vic asked quite playfully. "You two stay here, go have fun and dance a bit while we go get the bud. You can tell me if some shit goes down," Mike smiled as Jaime grabbed his keys. In truth, Mike had wanted them to get to know each other. He could already see something blooming between them. They just needed a little push. The three walked away leaving Vic and Kellin to themselves.

"Well we've been left! What to do.." Vic thought with the slight bite of his lip. The sight of that could've made Kellin melt, he was so whipped even though nothing had happened between either of them. "Hmm I'm wondering why Mike put chili pepper in that drink if I'm being honest," Kellin said with a little giggle. "There's this Mexican candy that has Chili pepper on it, and it's really really good. I'm sure that's where he got the idea from! The only thing that could make this better is if he would've made this into a slushee type drink." Vic explained taking another sip of it. From there they began to talk. To Kellin's surprise they seemed to click talking about any topic that came up. They ended up taking a seat on one of those swinging benches, continuing to talk.