FORTYFOUR

I hoped you guys liked the smut I did last chapter wasn't my best haha but I did it cause I was so happy and deiced to put it in there because you guys got me to fucking 10K and I'm so happy about that so thank you I love you guys so much.

-------------------------------

"Mike I think we need to have a talk." Vic said getting out of the pool. "Come on little brother, time for one of our brotherly talks." he said, putting one of his hands on Mikes back.

Mike groans but follows him. "Hey Tony come hang with me!" I yelled, I can talk to Tony and see if he was okay. He came out side, and reluctantly, sat down putting his legs in the pool. "Hey are you okay you look kinda pale?" I asked.

"Oh y-yeah, I'm c-cool." he stuttered. "Uh-huh it's fine if your gay. You know we don't mind." I said. "Yeah, but.." he sighed, "I didn't want you guys to find out like this. Me and Mike aren't exactly to show our relationship with the world." He said. "Yeah I know, I wish we didn't find out like this. I know this must be a little embarrassing, but its okay. I won't tell anyone without your okay, alright?" I said. "Okay," he smiled. "But what about everyone else?" he asked, frowning again.

"They won't find out until you want them too." I said. I wanted to get out of the pool. I swam to where the stairs, stopped, and sighed once I got to them.

I hate stairs so much. I grabbed the handle bar and walked up them. I sat in a chair, Tony stood up, and sat in the chair next to me. "So Kellin, how are the little ones?" Tony asked.

"Their good, doing the usual moving around, occasionally kicking really hard. And less than three months i'll finally get to see them,I'm so excited." I say rubbing, my swollen stomach. "Soon I know I will be calling them the little demons." He said, jokingly.

"Why?" I asked, laughing a little. "Because, I know once they start walking and stuff you guys are going to have to baby proof your house to the max. I had to learn that the hard way, you don't know yet how hard it is to watch your baby cousins when your by yourself and they want to get into everything." He chuckled.

"Oh I do trust me, I was thirteen when this happened, I remember my little cousin Amani got into my moms fridge, and put ranch in her hair, and started to lather it all into her hair. I swear it was one of the most nastiest things I have ever seen." I said, laughing.

"I bet it was, it must've sucked having to give her a bath or something." Tony said. "Oh no I wouldn't so my mom did it, cause I was not the type of person to do that." I said.

"I bet you were all sassy, and shit. I could see you now, "Um no who in the hell do you think I am. I am not the Type of person to get my hands dirty, I even hate it when my room is dirty, and I hate it even more when any part of my body is dirty so no thanks."" he said, imitating me. I laughed. "Was I really that sassy?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I mean I can faintly remember how you were back then even though we didn't talk much." he laughed.

"Is that really how you think I was?" I asked. "Yes Kellin I do, I mean you are the sass Queen, but Gerard is the sass King." he said.

"Oh no one can beat Gerard, he just too fabulous for that." I said, in my preppy girl Voice. "I'm going to just be that person that laughs at you while you are trying to take care of your kids." Tony said.

"Why?" I said smiling. "Because its gonna be funny to see you cringe every time you have to change their diapers, wiped there noses, or even feed them." he said. "Oh really now?" I asked, cockily. "Yeah," he nodded. "Well it's gonna be funny to see Uncle Mike, and Tony who have no experience do it when they have to watch they're niece, and nephews." I said laughing.

"Oh god If they are gonna be like you I can tell they are gonna be a handful." he laughed. "My mom told me I was a handful... and I hoping they aren't anything like me then." I said

Vic POV:

"Okay Mike so tell me are you and Tone together?" I asked.
"W-what makes you think that?" he asked. "Well he called you baby.." I smirked. "Nuh-uh he was talking about um- the babies yeah the babies." He said. "Uh-huh yeah someone who talking about the babies totally says "Mike baby?"" I said.

"He meant to say "the" Before babies." he said. I could tell he was lying. "Okay so what were you guys about to talk about then?" I asked. "What else we would get the little darlings." Mike smiled trying to act innocent.

"Okay Mike I've known, and lived with you for years I can tell your lying. So come on, tell your big brother what's going on." I said. "More like little brother." I heard him say, what I think was meant for him self.

"Hey, just because I'm not as tall as you doesn't mean I'm not your big brother. I mean its not like some of our friends call you giraffe or anything." I said. "What?" He asked. "Hey it was Tonys fault." I said throwing my hands up in defense.

"That little- oh he is so getting It later.." I heard him whisper. "Ew, ew, ew, ew,ew." I repeated. "Oh like your one to talk fucking your boyfriend in the damn pool." he said. "I'm pretty sure, we aren't the only ones who have done it in there." I looked at mike.

"You know what, shut up." he said. "So we are right you two have a thing going on?" I asked. "Yeah, but please don't tell anyone. We want to wait till we are both comfortable to tell every one first." He said. "Don't worry I won't say a thing, and I'm sure Kellin won't either." I said.

"Okay good, well lets go back out there, and gets some music on." he said. "First lets go get the speakers." I said. "Kay," we got the speakers and walked out side.

"I got a good song I want to play." I say plugging my phone up to the speakers. I turned on Arctic Monkeys; Why'd you only call me when your high. Thats a really good song.

Pretty soon the back yard was filling up with people.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I'm so so sorry for not updating sooner. Just lots of drama today, and me not feeling the best but I'm okay.

I know I already thanked you guys but really thank you so fucking much it means a lot.

I hoped you liked the chapter. Alright.

Love u guys <3