But now, the distance of these steps has become an insurmountable moat.

There was a vague voice from Zhang San: "Didn't you have a good relationship before? Why have you never seen you two contact..."

Lou Wenyao said coldly: "It's up to you."

He turned around and left.

at the same time.

Qi family.

Qi Hui learned that his second son had also gone to the entertainment industry, and his entire popularity was speechless.

Qi Linqing really wouldn't worry about it.

He, how dare he!

Qi Hui is an old-school person and never supports his children to enter the entertainment industry.

Now he agrees that Qi Lele enters the circle because the other party is not his own.

In contrast, Yan Qiongfang was quite happy.

She thinks that when a child becomes a star, she gives herself a face.

"Isn't it a good thing for a child to be famous?" She smiled: "There are fewer people scolding him online now."

There is an entertainment subsidiary under the Qi Group.

As the chairman, Qi Hui certainly knows how chaotic this industry is.

Qi Hui black face: "Lele, I can rest assured, but Linqing, you don't know how easily that kid is affected by the environment."

What kind of group.p, sucking.d, if you catch a point, it will be ruined in this life.

Yan Qiongfang disagrees, "Lele has been in the circle for so many years, and nothing has happened."

The blue veins on Qi Hui's forehead jumped and couldn't help but increase the volume:

"That's not because we have our family behind to protect him!"

Yan Qiongfang: "Since you can protect Lele, why can't you protect Linqing? Don't tell me that you are partial! It's speechless, bad old man, stop talking to me."

Qi Hui stopped talking.

Who would have thought that Chairman Qi, who was in a shopping mall, was afraid of his wife?

But Yan Qiongfang heard that Qi Linqing wanted to enter the entertainment industry, and firstly called the little sister first.

"Hey, Mrs. Yan, congratulations first."

"Hey again-a son in the entertainment industry."

"Don't say anything else, your family's looks are really good. If the boss is not busy with the company, he will definitely be able to go to the film another day-a hit."

"Bring Linqing out for us to see you another day?"

"Okay, okay, rub mahjong next time-I will take him." Yan Qiongfang listened to the little sister's flattery, smiling from ear to ear.

After hanging up the phone, Yan Qiongfang hurried upstairs to find Qi Linqing.

She knocked gently on the door of the room.

After a while, the door opened.

The boy was wearing a black cotton pajamas with the buttons buttoned to the top.

Stepping on the feet-double gray striped cotton mopping.

Although the other party seems to have just woke up, his expression is still cold: "What's the matter?"