XXII | The Housewife • JM

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Park Jimin | 지민

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Jimin does all he can to ensure his future as Chaeyeong's faithful housewife.

W A R N I N G S
I'm not super proud of this one but I really wanted to get something out there for you all <3 😔

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

          "Listen, Aera, you've gotta help me out here," Chaeyeong was practically on her knees as she begged her friend, "Just make up some excuse when you see him, ok? Save a friend."

Aera sighed, genuine remorse on her face, "listen, I wanna help you Chae, I do. But there is nothing I find more frightening then being on the receiving end of Jimin's wrath."

"You don't understand! He's got me held captive so he can-oh no here he comes! Don't forget, I was never here!"

Chaeyeong dove under the desk, the room settling into silence as she hid. She listened from her spot as Jimin began questioning Aera.

"Hey noona, do you have any idea where Chaeyeong went? She ran away from me in the middle of our study session."

"Hm, last time I checked she said she was on her way to the desk- I mean to get some rest!"

"...right," Jimin crossed his arms with raised brows, "any idea where she went to get her rest?"

"Umm, yeah, she went home. Something about feeling a bit under the table- unstable! I said she was unstable, gahh I can't take this!"

If Aera's obvious lies didn't give Chaeyeong away at this point, than the loud 'smack' sound that came from said girl face-palming did just the trick.

She really had come to the wrong person for help, hadn't she...where was Young Soo when she needed her.

"Well, you caught me. There's no way I can hide after that hideous excuse of helping me out."

"The real surprise here is that you chose Aera of all people to ask for help. You know she can't lie to save her life."

"Hey I tried! You two are so mean," Aera fake sniffled, "why were you running anyway Chae?"

"It's because this little lunatic was forcing me to study. I was playing with Kook and SeoJun in a game of Overwatch when he snatched my headset off and slammed a thick book onto my lap. Wanna know what the book was about? The title was, and I quote, 'how to overthrow your parents: a guide to being the heir', I mean come on, I just started college, why should I do all this now."

"Why, you ask?" Jimin turned to face the girl, "not only are you the future of the Yun conglomerate, but I am the person who will be your future housewife. I can't have you making me look bad when we get married."

It was true, Yun Chaeyeong, the oldest child of her siblings was the one destined to take over the Yun family company when she was ready, a fact she had been fine with from the start. To be completely honest, Chaeyeong had actually wanted to take over the company ever since she realized what a company was.

Even still, she didn't think it would require this much studying.

"But babyyyy," Chaeyeong whined reaching for her fiancé's waist, "it's only half past twelve, can we take a break?"