XXIII | A Million Years • NJ

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Kim Namjoon | 남준

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Hae Jung just needs her boyfriend.

W A R N I N G S
Another short and sweet one 😄

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

IMessage Chat
MY KOALA🐨

ME
Hey Joonie

ME
You free right now?

MY KOALA🐨
Always free for you, what's up?

ME
Would you mind coming over?

MY KOALA🐨
No problem! But what's wrong?

ME
I just want to see you

MY KOALA🐨
I'm on my way

          Namjoon thanked the Uber driver (which Hae Jung paid for, much to his displeasure) and stepped up to his girlfriend's front door.

He unlocked the door with the spare she gave him and alerted her of his presence.

"I'm here Hae Jung, and I brought all your favorite snacks!"

Quick footsteps from the direction of her bedroom caught Namjoon's attention and before he knew it there were arms wrapped around him in a tight hug.

"Alright, you bear. There's food in my arms, let me go before you crush them."

Had Jung pulled back to place her lips against her boyfriend's in a warm and welcoming kiss.

"Sorry, I just missed you! What did you bring me," she took the food from his hands and placed them on the coffee table.

"Honey butter chips, gimbap, warm-up ramen, Jumeokbap, there's so much in here! You literally brought all of my favorites," Har Jung gave Namjoon another kiss, though this time on the cheek.

"Of course I did, you sounded pretty down in the messages, everything ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just needed my little koala bear to be by my side. Now let's go, I already have Netflix set up on the tv upstairs."

"You better not have called me over to 'Netflix and Chill'. I still feel it from the other night and I refuse to take anything else up the back door until I've recovered."

"Aw, if I was planning anything you would've ruined it by now, "Hae Jung pouted, "you're no fun."

"Yeah well you try taking an eight inch-"

"Alright keep it PG, there are kids reading this."

"Reading what?"

"What?"

"You just said there are kids reading this. Hae Jung are we in a book? Are we characters?"

"Whaaaat no, pfft why would we be characters- I mean come on you can feel my skin and touch me, and when I pinch you it feels real right?"

"Yeah I guess so, you ever pinch me like that again though and it's over."

"Our relationship?"

"No you dummy."

Hae Jung's sigh of relief was caught in her throat at his next words, "your life."

"Joonie, you can't say things like that! They hurt my feelings."

"Then don't pinch me. Either way, we got sidetracked. Let's go upstairs and watch Hulu."

"The app won't change my intentions, Koala bear."

"Yeah but I will, now let's go."

"Ugh, fiiiine."

It was a good fifteen minutes later when the couple were cuddled up on Hae Jung's bed while watching One Piece on the tv.

Hae Jung, who had long since tuned out of the show and was focused on rubbing Namjoon's back while they cuddled leaned over to kiss his head.

"You smell good Koala bear, did you shower before coming here?"

"I mean it is almost time for bed, and I figured I'd be staying the night. Not for that! Stop wiggling your eyebrows at me, I meant spending the night to make you feel better."

Hae Jung sighed, "listen Joon, I swear I'm ok for the most part. I just got into a little argument with my parents today, that's all."

That would have been ok with Namjoon had it been anyone else. But Hae Jung's parents were the worst people he had ever encountered. They couldn't accept the fact that their daughter was not only Bisexual, but dating a man who she was 'dominant' over. Because of their closed mindset, they would spend every chance they had condescending her and making her feel guilty about her preferences.

"Jungie, you sure you don't wanna talk about it? I know how serious this is and I promise I'm all ears."

"Not right now, Koala bear. Can we just stay like this?"

"I'm always here," Namjoon caressed Hae Jung's hair, "always ready to hear what you have to say or just be here for silent support."

"And that's exactly why I love you and trust you enough to know I can tell you about it in the future with no worry. For now, you being here is all I need."

Namjoon smiled to himself, "Then that's what I'll do."

Sometimes people don't need to share their store or to hear uplifting words, but the presence of another to calm whatever shook their heart.

This type of love — one in which someone's mere presence calmed all the conflict within the heart of another — was one at its purest as well as the core to the success of these two's relationship.

It was the glue that held their broken hearts together.

And that thought alone was more than enough to erase the doubt and hatred Hae Jung's parents instilled into her.

The girl looked over to her boyfriend, a satisfied smile on her face, "I love you Namjoon, and don't ever forget that ok?"

"Not in a million years."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

W O R D C O U N T
845 Words

idk what's what anymore :'(

보라해 💜