XX | Feelings I • TH

R E Q U E S T E D
Yes! 🥳
waterfallfallfall my fave person ever 😭💜 p.s. I added a bit of backstory but I hope it's still to your liking!

M E M B E R
Kim Taehyung | 태형

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which the line between friendly and romantic love begin to blur.

W A R N I N G S
Another looooong chapter (this will probably be the only one-shot where both parts combined would surpass 5000 words)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

It all began fifteen years ago, when the duo was just 8 years of age.

Taehyung was the new kid at school and a very quirky boy at that.

His first appearance was a rather new sight for all the other kids. He was wearing a pair of cargo shorts with a Monkey D. Luffy decorated shirt and a straw beach hat on his head. Little star stickers populated his chubby cheeks and to finish off the look, the boy wore a pair of miss-matched colored slippers, one green and the other blue.

When the teacher asked him to introduce himself to the class, Taehyung smiled wide and spoke in the most proud voice he could muster, "hi, I'm Taehyung and the stars protect me. I hope we can all be friends!"

The silence that filled the room afterwards was one so loud even he felt it. No one spoke, they all just stared at the boy, eyes taking in the full image of Kim Taehyung.

"Teacher, he's really weird."

That was the first response - the first thing someone had to say about him.

Taehyung recoiled at the word, memories of being bullied in his old school bringing back fear he thought he left behind. It didn't help that someone decided to speak up right after that with more words of discouragement.

"Yeah, my mom told me never to talk to weird people. She says they always do bad things. Is Tea Hair going to do bad things to us?"

That question came from the class' meanest student, Kang Mingyu. He had a natural talent for ostracizing others, no matter how unproblematic they were.

"Now kids, settle down. Taehyung isn't going to do anything to you all. He's a sweet child like the rest of you."

"No! I'm pretty sure he's just like how my mom describes weird people-ow!" Mingyu grabbed at the back of his head, turning to face the person who threw what looked to be a roll of tissue at the boy's head, "what'd you hit me with tissue for?!"

"It's to wipe your mouth from all the shit you're spewing out of it," at Haneul's words, the class went crazy, everyone crying out the fact that 'Haneul said a bad word.'

"Kim Haneul, you follow me right now young lady! You and I are going to have a talk with the principal over this behavior of yours."

The girl only shrugged, hands in her pockets as she happily stood and sauntered to the door. She walked past Taehyung at the front of the room, but didn't spare him a glance, simply brushing past and out the door so casually you would think this was normal for her.

"Taehyung," the teacher called from her desk, "you may sit wherever you'd like and I can make that your assigned seat. Everyone else, behave until I come back, that means you Mingyu."

"Yeah, yeah," he mumbled.

The woman walked out of the room after Haneul, and the second she left, whispering began.