XI | New Girl 2 • TH

This chapter is dedicated to waterfallfallfall 💜 I know I asked for votes, follows, and comments, but I didn't expect you to be so positive with it and now I'm crying in the corner out of happiness 🥲 you're an actual angel 🥺

P.S.: I'm going to move this part to the first part soon, so they can be read back to back!

R E Q U E S T E D
Yes! 🥳

M E M B E R
Kim Taehyung | 태형

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Taehyung is determined to get a reaction from the ever aloof Imani

W A R N I N G S
None

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

     Taehyung smirked to himself, walking down the hall as if he owned it.

Quiet whispers filled the once chatty area, all eyes on the smug boy. He looked extra gorgeous today; hair freshly dyed a vibrant blue, eyes lined to perfection, and lips plumped so seductively, how could anyone not stare?

That's what he wanted, though. Well, to be specific, he wanted a certain one person's attention to be on him.

"I still can't comprehend how you are fine with all these eyes on you," Jungkook, one of Taehyung's two best friends spoke from his right. He was a very shy boy, one who avoided the spotlight whenever he could.

"Oh, Kookie, you'll get used to it," he replied, "the eyes can't do anything and neither will the people they're attached to."

Jungkook grumbled, trying his best to shrink his already large body behind Jimin who walked on Taehyung's right.

Imani, standing at her locker, payed no mind to the smug boy walking in her direction. She couldn't ignore him for long, however, since he was now directly addressing her.

"Newbie," Taehyung spoke, his voice laced with all kinds of seduction.

"Brat," she greeted back.

Within the almost month of Imani being at the school, she and Taehyung developed almost a little routine. The students in the hallway (who apparently had nothing better to do than gossip) continued to stare and whisper, accustomed to the daily banter.

"I see you still have no friends around," the boy quipped.

"I see yours still barely tolerate you."

A faux offended gasp fell from Taehyung's pretty lips, "how rude. I'll have you know my friends love my company, thank you very much. Can't help but wonder what's so wrong with you that no one wants to be around you."

"And yet here you are," fake wonder colored Imani's tone.

That shut Taehyung right up and in this moment where he was caught off guard, Imani closed her locker.

"I'll be off if there's nothing else for you to say," the girl walked down the hall to her class.

"Ugh, how does she get me every time!" Taehyung mumbled to himself.

"Some people are just better at this type of thing than others. You literally never have the upper hand; might want to stop while you're ahead," Jimin, ever the logical friend pointed out.