XXI | Feelings II • TH

R E Q U E S T E D
Yes! 🥳
waterfallfallfall

M E M B E R
Kim Taehyung | 태형

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which the line between friendly and romantic love begin to blur.

W A R N I N G S
Just a heads up, kissing is not something I'm very good at writing so I'm sorry if this isn't to everyone's liking 🤧

Not really a warning but this is a direct continuation of the previous chapter. The four are still on campus.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

          Back inside the classroom, Hoseok was having the same conversation with Taehyung.

"Tae, stop pouting and face me."

He turned, though his pout didn't leave his lips.

"You like Haneul."

"Just come out and say it then, why don't you," Taehyung replied, his pout growing deeper.

"So, you admit it?"

"I never said that, and whether I do or not doesn't matter. Clearly she's not as into me as I am her."

It was ironic how similar their responses were.

"You won't know until you find out, Tae. Would you really want to live your life unknowing of whether or not this whole thing could have gone somewhere?" Hoseok suddenly looked down at his phone when a message Taehyung couldn't see popped up. He looked back up with a triumphant smile.

"And if she doesn't accept my feelings?"

"Then you make her."

"Hyung no! I can't force myself on her!"

"Not like that you idiot, I mean make her return your feelings by having her understand how serious you are. You're attractive, you have a great – albeit weird – personality, and you and her have been glued at the hip since you were kids. Can you really see her at least not having considered feeling more about you sometime along the way?"

"Well...no."

"Then do what you do best dongsaeng."

"What's that?"

"Just be your usual charming and adorable self. Pull her aside and confess without any hesitation. And when you feel like the two of you are both into it and the moment is right..."

Hoseok paused, wanting this last statement to have Taehyung's full attention.

"Yeah?"

"Kiss her right on the lips."

Just then, Eun Jae and Haneul walked back into the classroom, both going to their respective boys.

Haneul was quick to grab Taehyung by the arm and lead him out of the room, throwing a quick bye to the couple left in their seats.

"You think we did this right, Eun Jae?"

"Considering their both hopelessly in love with the other, I see nothing wrong with giving them the push they need in the right direction."

Eun Jae kissed her boyfriend on the cheek after attempting to reassure him, and the boy closed his eyes and sighed.

"I hope you're right..."