IV | The Morning After • NJ

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Kim Namjoon | 남준

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Namjoon wakes up to find he is naked in someone else's bed.

W A R N I N G S
None

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

          "Is there a reason I'm naked in your bed?"

These were the first words Namjoon spoke after waking from a less than comfortable sleep.

His head was pounding, his mouth dry, and his brain fried.

What the hell happened last night?

"You don't remember?"

"I wouldn't be asking if I did," he rolled his eyes clutching at his aching head.

"Damn ok," the anonymous girl walked over to him, a cup of water and two pills in hand, "You got beyond drunk and came pounding on my door. Take these, they should help the pain subside some."

"Thanks," he took the pills and downed the whole cup of water, "what happened? Did we have sex?"

"Straight to the point, I see," the girl chuckled. Namjoon still hadn't made an effort to see who she was, which he was just now realizing.

So he looked up, and to his utter surprise, sitting beside him was none other than Choi Hae Jung.

A girl in his class that he had always considered to be his 'crush'. She was fairly popular but the type that did her best to avoid all the attention she got.

Namjoon, now taken by the sight, began to admire her, whatever words leaving her bubblegum lips fading into background noise. He took in her dark brown eyes, narrowed in amusement, her button nose, and her pretty round face framed by long ink black hair.

She was so beautiful.

"...joon? Namjoon. Pay attention," she waved a hand in his face.

"Sorry what?"

"Did you hear any of what I just said?"

"Nope."

Hae Jung sighed, "I said we didn't have sex but you sure did try. You were all over me and I had to try my best to put you to sleep. You're hard to resist when you want something, you know," she winked salaciously.

Namjoon immediately blushed, "I-I'm sorry! I wasn't in my right mind, I would never do that without the presence of alcohol, I promise."

Namjoon guessed his body moved according to what his heart wanted when he was drunk.

What that being said, note to self: Never drink at a party where Hae Jung will be.

"Oh don't be sorry, if you weren't so heavily intoxicated, I would have definitely taken you up on the offer," Hae Jung began leaning closer to a blushing Namjoon.

"Hae Jung, wh-what?"

"You know what shocked me the most about last night? It wasn't the fact that you, a boy I'd always thought to be completely against sexual acts was asking me to have sex with you. It was the fact that you wanted me inside you," those words brought back flashes of the night before and Namjoon gasped at the sudden collage of memories filling his mind.

He remember stumbling up the stairs drunkenly; giggling to himself as he knocked on Hae Jung's door; immediately trying to touch and kiss her when she opened it, and even begging her for her to penetrate him.

"Use your fingers, your tongue, anything," he desperately whined, "I just want you inside me."

Holy shit.

Holy fucking shit.

"I-I," Namjoon could've cried from such embarrassment, and such feelings would explain the sudden onslaught of tears streaming down his face.

"No need to be embarrassed Namjoon. Lucky for you, I happen to enjoy topping and wouldn't have minded doing it to you had you been sober. As a matter of fact, I've had my eyes on you for quite a while now."

"Y-You have?"

"Yeah, I have. Do you know how hard it is to pretend like the boy you find so gorgeous doesn't exist because you feel his way of avoiding others was also a silent queue that attention wasn't something he was comfortable with? Since the first day of our sophomore year, I've noticed you, but you were so shy and I just couldn't find the heart to disrupt your seeming content days."

"Hae Jung..."

"I had to resist the urge to take you at every moment I saw you before. But you're here now, and from what I gathered, we share the same desire," she leaned even closer to him.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked already eyeing his lips.

"Please," it was a breathless whisper but just before Hae Jung could go in and claim the lips of the boy, a loud and sudden knock on the door broke the two from their trance.

"Har Jung you in there?"

"What do you need Jackson?"

"Some random kid threw up in your parent's prized garden bed, might wanna deal with that."

"Shit! I'll be out in a second."

Hae Jung waited until Jackson's steps were no longer heard to speak up again, "I've gotta deal with that, but um, feel free to use my shower and I should have some clothes big enough for you to fit in my bottom drawer (I stole them from my brother)."

Namjoon nodded, getting up to get said clothes.

What the fuck, Namjoon stared at the door behind her, my crush since before I can remember almost kissed me and admitted to noticing me this whole time.

What in the Y/N...

"Oh and another thing," Hae Jung popped back in and grabbed the back of Namjoon's head. She pecked his lips (a peck that felt longer than the millisecond it lasted) and pulled back, walking out the door as quick as she came in.

"Hae Jung!"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Feedback please 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

W O R D   C O U N T
905 Words

보라해 💜