Welcome!

"You'll always be my little flower boy..."

OR

In which author-nim blesses you all with a collection of bottom BTS one-shots

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Hello lovely Army's and possible non-Army's who want to BECOME army's!!

Not sure what made you decide that this book was worth your time but trust me when I say I'm glad you're here <3

I hope you guys enjoy and please feel free to leave a request for any of the Bangtan boys that you'd like to see.

The next chapter consists of the guidelines for how to request, so please make sure to take a look at it if you have any ideas.

I thank you sincerely for your time and hope you all enjoy these (poorly written?) one-shots of our adorable flower boys!!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own BTS, HYBE labels, or any other professional character in this book. They are all merely faces for my characters, and therefore their thoughts and actions aren't a reflection of heir personality in real life.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

W A R N I N G S

⚠️ FLUFF/FLUFF/FLUFF

⚠️ Not all, but some of the one-shots will be ANGST-y.

⚠️ Some of the female leads will be INTERSEX, so if that's not something you're comfortable with then please skip or leave.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

E X T R A S

This is a judge-free zone, so feel free to talk to me about anything, whether public or private <3

The lengths for these one-shots will heavily vary depending on plot. Some will be <500 words (I.e it's a cute little fluff scene) and others  between 2000-4000 (I.e a scene that requires a little more background/build up), so I hope that appeases all audiences.

In case you didn't see it before, these one-shots will be entirely bottom BTS, meaning it's role reversal stories. If that's not something you're into, please feel free to stay and try it out or kindly exit :) I would also like to mention that not all of them center on the role reversal, though it should always be implied that Bangtan bottoms.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Well, now that that's over, enjoy the book and let me know how you feel in the comments!

보라해 💜