XIX | Expecting • JK

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Jeon Jungkook | 정국

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which the preparations for their new pup is as chaotic as they are

W A R N I N G S
A loooooong chapter
Soulmate AU
Omega!JK
MPREG

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

          "No- Seo, you don't put that there!"

"What do you mean? That's literally how you said you liked it!"

"Yeah, well now I'm thinking it's all wrong."

"Fine, let's just shove this one in here then."

"No, that nut doesn't go there."

"Then where else should I put it?! It's too big to go in any other hole."

"Fuck-ok that's it! We're taking a break," Jungkook flopped onto the bed with a heaving breath.

Who knew putting together a crib would be so hard?

SeoJun, who was reading over the instruction manual for a fifteenth time sighed to herself.

She really should've listened in that 'how to be handy' class her best friend signed her up for all those years ago.

"Seo, it's ok, the pup isn't coming for another three days and this is the last project to prepare for him, come lay with me."

"I know, but I just want everything to be perfect."

"It will be, but for now come here. All this stress can't be good for the pup, even with how far in I am."

"Ok..."

SeoJun walked over to the bed and lay down next to Jungkook, a loving smile on her face.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a parent soon," her hand moved to rest lightly on her mate's swollen belly.

"I just can't believe it..."

"Ugh, neither can I. Who would've thought I'd end up giving birth?"

"Well, you are the omega here."

"I know but still... we've come a long way," he smiled over at his mate lovingly.

"That we have, babe. You used to reject me every chance you got."

"Well, you were notorious for sleeping around. How was I supposed to know my mate would so willingly settle down?"

"It's funny that that was my reputation considering I never once slept with anyone. As cliché as it sounds, I've always wanted to save all of that for my mate; for you. It was so worth it in the end," Seojun leaned over to place a loving kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

She moved back in surprise to see tears clouding his beautiful brown eyes.

"What's wrong baby? Is the pup kicking? Do you need me to call the pack doctor? Can I get you something to eat, drink, pee-"

"Please don't finish that sentence, Seo. I can't imagine where you would've gone with that. And there's nothing wrong," he giggled as she wiped his tears, "I just...I'm really happy."

"As am I. And I'm sure the little one inside of you will be ecstatic to know they're going to grow up in a happy home."

Jungkook looked down at his large tummy, his hand coming to rest above Seojun's which was atop the bump, "that they will."