Chapter 20

Y/n pov

Everyone began the first mission was to get that glove of Thanos and it was going to be me I had a plan though out I had Ice powers I could Freeze I sat on the floor I thought about a clock freezing until it was covered with Ice I opened my eyes and time was froze I looked at the scene it was brutal I looked at Thanos he had all the gems ready for the snap I went to grab the glove and looked around to see who to give it to I smiled and gave it to Parker he deserved to have a chance I gave it him and sat back down ready to unfreeze time I closed my eyes as I watched the clock melt with my fire powers until I heard "Mr. Stark I got it" he smiled and showed the glove I saw a different Nebula I shot her out the way melting her to crisp.  Captain Marvel came to him  and he handed over the glove I looked at Strange and stood by him only he knew how this was going to end as i created a barrier over the villains to stop the attacks "what's going to happen" he looked down "if I told you It wouldn't happen" I nodded as the glove was on the floor Tony put the stones in his glove and looked at everyone "y/n let down the barrier" so I did but Tony put on the glove he was going to sacfrice his life for the world me and Stephan looked at each other and Pepper came forward "Thanos you snapped my world out and killed a lot of my family all of ours because they wanted to save the world to your inevitable but I am Iron Man" with that they was gone I rushed to Tony he was one the floor dying "Dad why" he smiled and looked at me and Peter"  he held my hand and looked at peter "you will do good in the world kid I see it now but she will make sure you don't get into trouble" I laughed as Peter hugged him he was his family like I was "goodbye Mr. Stark I'll do you proud" Pepper came and joined me and he looked at both of us "I love you both so much " Pepper held his hand as he struggling to breath more she hushed him as we hugged and held back tears until his artificial heart stopped the light was gone and so was he.

few weeks later

it was the day of Tony's funeral me, Morgan and Pepper sat down I wasn't right emotionally he had a goodbye message ready like he knew his hologram stood "So your playing this I'm dead but not really I can see and hear you" he looked at me "stop crying I'm not gone y/n" I smiled and wiped away the tears "So on to the will so as everyone already knows my company is for y/n I know you'll do a great Job and winked, the money is spilt 5 ways Pepper, Morgan, Y/n, Brooke and Peter and any safe tech for now goes to Morgan so that's it he came to me and Morgan I love you both 3000" The message ended he was gone we cam outside and on the board by the lake was a reef of flower with Tony's heart we grabbed and sent it off and Bucky held me tightly we took a moment of silence and watched Tony float away 

Steve decided now was a good time as any to send back the stones and Thor's hammer home we gathered to watch him even Brooklyn came she loved having her dad back Bruce went over had 10 seconds 5 to put everything back and 5 to come back he nodded and looked at Sam ND hugged him and then Bucky "don't get up to anything while I'm gone" he chucked and hugged back "I can't when you're taking all the mischief with you" He then came to me and hugged me I hugged him back "You have come so far I see you becoming very big if you play you cards right might need a superhero name" I laughed and closed my eyes I knew what he was doing he wasn't coming back even Bucky knew not Sam "Say Hi to Peggy for both us" he looked at me and Bucky "I'm sure she'll be happy to hear from you both" we whispered and then he got on his knees to Brooklyn and hugged her "Thanks' squirt for letting me be your uncle" she looked Sad we didn't tell her I think she knew he got on the bad as Hulk counted and after 1 he was gone he started counting and he didn't come back arguments started to happen and I looked at the bench and Bucky pointed to him so Sam went.

"Ya know this isn't the end for all of us people died but we're alive we need to keep the world safe" Bucky whispered I nodded I knew that but now I was the CEO of a big company and a nameless hero I closed my eyes as I saw what Steve did when he first found Peggy they danced. I smiled as I kissed Bucky and he hugged us both we was a happy family.