Chapters 12

Bucky pov
I waited in my jail cell for this psychiatrist he entered and smiled at me " hello mr barnes nice to meet you I'm here to guide you into freedom now tell me why did U do this" I looked at him and looked out the window I saw y/n looking at her ring it held the power of elements but only who was worthy could hold the powers and we decided it was time for her to take the chance " mr Barnes?" I snapped back to reality "my girlfriend she was apart of my past life and hydra killed her off like she was nothing she is my life" I saw him make notes "that's interesting now I'm going to go through with process" I nodded and I looked at y/n and she left she was scared and he started chanting and I was ready not 1 minute into the chant i recognised the chant is was the chant to bring back the winter solider " WHO ARE YOU STOP IT" he continued he didn't stop "STOP SOMEONE STOP HIM" no one listened and he finished the first section and continued it wasn't long until I was under the curse I was the winter solider again " my name is Zemo I was the one who framed you so I could get you back because Hydra needs you and you will obey my orders" inner me was screaming I tried to say no but all that came out was "hail hydra" zemo smirked " I'm going to escape and you are going on a rampage to distract the avengers" I nodded and I he let me out of the cell helping me escape "hail hydra" I burst open the door and pushed everyone aside making enough damage to cover Zemo then I got out into the open to destroy what ever I could.
Steve pov
I was watching the psychiatrist and Bucky talk they looked at y/n we all know he was doing this for her we watched as the man started talking in an unknown language Bucky shouted and we ignored him we knew that the curse removing process would hurt but he ended up getting out of cell pushing us aside the last thing I heard was "hail hydra" everyone hit the alarm button and went to hunt down Bucky or should I say the winter solider I sighed no one was around the wouldn't probably believe me even if I said he was the winter solider I needed y/n she saved him once she can do it again. I geared up while calling y/n over and over until she finally answered "What's wrong Steve I missed about 30 missed calls is Bucky okay?" I sighed with relief and grabbed my shield "No he isn't he is under the curse he not Bucky right now he is the Winter Solider" I heard a gasp and a slight sob but it was replaced with words she told me to meet her half way and we'd fight them together. I ran to meet y/n and she was the others who had agreed to help her but not me. We spilt into 2's we figured it be quicker because each person had someone to back  them up. It wasn't long until me and y/n found him he was rampaging through the city and y/n gave me signal I jumped down and hit him and he fell then y/n went to him.

Winter solider pov

I was rampaging causing distraction so Zemo could escape that was my purpose  and all of sudden I was knocked back onto the floor "Bucky stop it's me y/n your girlfriend I know you are in there please come back" I ignored her and just got back I was stronger than that and wouldn't give up that easily but a voice told me to listen but the voice was stupid I lifted my metal arm up and pushed the human away watching her knock back into a wall. I went to continue but the human cane back less than a minute later " THAT IS IT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH" and created an ice trap stopping me from moving she looked at her hands in shook like she didn't know it was supposed to happen but  ignored it and a different human came then in a flash I was gone

Bucky pov

I was back but not in my cell I was out in the open Steve helped me up "Welcome back" he hugged me and Everyone else came and I heard Tony "Someone call the ambulance y/n is out Nat check her over" I rushed over to her and Tony stopped me "Sorry Barnes no can do you are under arrest for damaging the city and a possibility of assault" I looked at Steve and he nodded to both of us and I stopped I hurt her Nat spoke "she has multiple on her back her arm seems to be fractured and she is in shock" I fell on my knees and tears streamed down as I was taken away.

2 weeks later 

Y/n pov 

I was finally out of hospital but couldn't work so Tony offered me his house because his wife loved me I first went to the jail cell Bucky's because I couldn't do this no more I was in pain emotionally and physically I nodded at the guard and he let me in and I came face to face with him "hi" he smiled "before you speak and explain I'm fine just a fracture and bruises but I signed up for it" he smiled at me and put his head against the glass tears down his cheek I went to him "I wasn't in control and S.H.I.E.L.D  are looking for Zemo but need authorisation to arrest him bullshit" I put my hand to him I looked at him I couldn't do it all I saw was our future marriage,  kids and adventures. I looked at him "don't worry me and Steve will come up with something"