enby Cassidy propaganda!!

[hc that Spring Bonnie's quip thingy in FNAF world is an actual joke they told, which is why Cassidy liked them so much lmao. Y'know, before being violently murdered.]

Cassidy watched the golden rabbit onstage, the adoration emanating from the child almost palpable.

"Y'know, I get asked a really weird question a lot." Spring Bonnie noted. "People will ask me: am I a boy, or a girl?"

Cassidy leaned forward, having wondered about this too! The bunny did both things only for boys and only for girls, which made it a little bit confusing. But that was what Cassidy had liked about it! Even so, the child wanted to know the answer.

And what an answer it was! Bonnie seemed to grin as it answered, "Who cares which one I am? I'm a rabbit!"

Cassidy blinked in surprise. This... Was unexpected. Could people really be neither? Or just choose to keep it a personal secret? How strange!

And... Appealing. Cassidy had always found Spring Bonnie strange for its nonconformity, sure, but that same trait was also what drew the child in. What Cassidy found even weirder was the separation of boys and girls, like they were practically different species! It seemed counterproductive and mean, keeping people apart based on something no one could control.

But hearing the rabbit's proclamation, something inside Cassidy awoke. Maybe that ambiguous binary could be ignored.

Maybe Cassidy didn't have to feel trapped anymore.