mmmm words

[I pumped this out in like half an hour lol. Eris345 you wanted to see Minda go apeshit and kill Willy, behold! Also Minda isn't my oc, she's bluestreakgirl's (on YouTube and DeviantArt) oc!

Also, warning for graphic violence and murder. Lots of murder.]

She slunk through the shadows, eyes darting around. Her bad leg scraped on the floor, shrieking together like nails on a chalkboard.

Minda's ears pricked up, hearing the even clang of human footsteps. As quietly as she could, she snuck towards the source of the noise.

"Who's there?!" A familiar, British voice snapped. "Show yourself!"

She knew what voice. She didn't remember his name, her mind was cloudy, but she hated him. He'd hurt people she loved. Their faces were blurry in her head, but she knew they mattered to her.

That British man had hurt them somehow. They could be dead! He seemed like a killer to her. With that, she roared, leaping from her hiding place towards the voice.

The man screamed in fear, struggling beneath her. His name returned to her in an instant upon seeing his face.

William Afton.

Minda roared again, sinking her teeth into his throat. He'd killed her family he had to die he was a killer he needed to fucking die.

William gurgled, trying to cry for help, but she clamped down harder, tearing herself away from him.

His eyes were glassy now, and he was perfectly motionless. But that wasn't enough. She spat out the flesh in her mouth, and plunged her hand into his chest, clawing out a cavity. Snapping off some of his ribs with ease, she ripped out his heart. And both his lungs. Taking one of his ribs, she stabbed his stomach, ripping at his flesh.

Minda smiled, blood dripping from her teeth. He was gone. She'd gotten her revenge. All was right, again.

FN@F bullshitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara