hi guys meet my funky lil oc

(Hello everyone! This is Human, my funky fresh FNAF oc! People on other sites have already met them, but I wanted to wait to introduce him here until after I finished a lil intro fic for it! Please enjoy :3)

-*~-*~-

I watched the bear as he wandered around the room. He was looking around, the bunny attached to his wrist looking  around as well. They were definitely looking for me, but they wouldn't find me. Or, more accurately, be able to reach me.

I was in an air vent, and while I was close to the edge, I was too high up for the bear to grab me, and the bunny was too small to drag me anywhere. I'd climbed up here using the wires dangling everywhere, which was an odd choice for the room and possibly a safety hazard, but it helped me survive so I really didn't care.

That bear is pretty big, by the way, so I'm pretty sure he can't climb up the way I did. The wires would snap, and if I need to I'll just scoot backwards. I can go backwards in the vents pretty fast now, not to brag or anything. I've been down here a long time.

"C-come out, come ou-u-u-t wherever you aaaare!~" The bear said, standing on his stage.

"Yeah, we just wanna play!" The bunny giggled.

I rolled my eyes. Their definition of "play" seemed to be "violently attack someone/thing until it stopped moving, and then rip it apart even more" and that's not my style. As you may have noticed, I'm more of a hide and seek sort of person.

Oh, it was so tempting to tell them I absolutely didn't want to play…

But they'd find and kill me…

But funny…

But staying alive…

But it'd be hilarious…

The words slipped out before I knew what I was saying.

"No thanks! I'm having a grand old time up here, not playing!" I yelled, and then I immediately scrambled backwards so the bear couldn't reach me.

I didn't see what they did after that, but I heard metal pounding on metal. He was probably running towards the vent to try and grab me. He could've been walking though. I dunno, I couldn't see him from my hiding place.

I do know there was a blue bunny in the vent, that it was attached to a thick white arm, and it was trying to grab me. That bear was tall enough to reach into this vent. Great. I scooted back farther, deeply regretting my very funny taunt.

"I'm serious, I really like it in here! We can play later!" I laughed nervously. "Please go away."

"Nnnoope! We have to take you to see Circus Baby! She thinks you've gotten taller since you came here, but we know that's very silly!" The bunny answered. "That's not how height works!"

"Humans do get taller though. I've probably gotten taller over… um, what, a year?" I said. "Tell her she's right."

"No. No, this can't be true, you're lying, you have to be lying!" Shrieked the bear. The bunny was pulled from the vent. "That makes no damn sense, humans can't just keep getting bigger their entire lives! I don't care that Baby shares a body with a human ghost, they're making fun of us and you're in on it!" The bear cried.