My breath caught my throat.

She was beautiful.

"Cameron. My name is Aurora, Meet my assistant, Mia." Oh god, she sounded better than she looked.

I nodded,"This is my assistant, Lucas."

"Mia why don't you and Lucas take the other booth so Cameron and I can talk." She told Mia then motioned for me to sit.

When they left she looked at me and smiled. Perfect white teeth, long blonde hair, and the warmest blues eyes I've ever seen.

I need a drink.

"Come closer so we can hear each other better." She said making my body move on its own.

Or two.

"So You're one of the youngest to step out into the business world. How do you feel about that?" She asked.

How did I feel? It feels damn good to finally start working somewhere, and making lots of money.

"It feels good. Who wouldn't want to make more money doing something they love?"

She nodded,"You're right."

She picked up the blunt and lit it. I watched the smoke fall down her lips before she sucked it back in.

Imagine if that was my—

Ok it's time to go.

She handed me the blunt and I shook my head. She laughed then blew the smoke into my face. My dick was leaking now. Her laugh, oh gosh. I wonder is Lucas getting the same attention.

"What kind of business do you run?" I asked her.

Maybe if I changed the subject these thoughts of mines will leave.

She smirked,"A nightclub."

I swallowed as she leaned closer and put her hand directly on top of my hard-on. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

"And a small drug cartel." She whispered while unzipping my pants.

I'm about to faint.

I'm about to faint.

"Looks like you have a problem Cameron." She said pulling it out.

"A big problem." She added while pumping.

This isn't right. I'm doing exactly what Avery was afraid of. Oh my god! Avery! I pushed her hand off me and tried to fix my clothes.

"I'm married." I hissed trying to put it back into my pants.

She giggled because it wouldn't fit. Why did I get tight jeans again? She reached out and started to Jack me off again. I sigh and leaned back, who knows what Avery is doing downstairs.

"You are so handsome Cameron. If only I would've gotten my hands on you first." She said moaning.

She started going faster,"Say my name Cameron, moan it out to me."

I won't. I refuse to moan another woman name with my wedding ring on. She slid down under the table. Oh no. My first blow job under the table.

She put her mouth around me and started to suck.

My hand immediately went to her head,"Fuckkkk."

"Tell me what I want to hear Cameron." She said sucking harder.

Because all of it couldn't fit into her mouth, she pumped the remaining with both of her hands.

"I'm close." I moaned pushing her head down.

She started to go faster and faster. This was too much, I started to get up but she held me down.

Before I knew it, I pushed her down on my dick and cum down her throat.

"Oh god Aurora." I moaned letting her head go.

Shit I said her name. She shook and moaned out. I'm glad this music is loud and it's dark. Wait did she just have an orgasm? I didn't touch her though.

She continued sucking and licking until she licked me clean. She got back on the seat and rubbed her fingers across my lips. I inhaled the sweet scent and put her fingers in my mouth.

"I think we would make great partners. Be expecting a call from me soon." She said firing the blunt up again.

I rubbed my face when I finished putting my dick up,"This was a mistake, I have a wife. It would be best if we don't bring this up ever again. We can work together but the moment you try something, the deal will be cut off."

I stood up and washed my hands with the hand sanitizer.

"I get what I want Cameron." She said angrily.

Lucas stood up fixing his pants. He smiled at me and walked pass.

I laughed,"You won't get me."

I walked off before she could say anything else. Lucas smile and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"How do you feel?" I asked him.

"Relaxed. Let's find our girls and get out of here." He said as we made it downstairs.

We froze.

Did I mention the universe didn't like me?