"You never know who is listening." Ursa says.

     "It was that damned elf wasn't it?" Narcissa growls.

     Ursa realizes she can't say it was Kreacher or Narcissa may figure out about Grimmauld Place. "Yeah. It was Dobby."

     "I told Lucius he needed to kill it so it could-" Narcissa starts but is interrupted by a pop of someone apparating. Ursa looks over at her sitting area to see Dobby standing there and she chuckles.

     "You called Miss Ursa?" Dobby says.

     "You..." Narcissa hisses with a glare. Dobby sees Narcissa and fear fills his giant eyes.

     "My-my old mistress." Dobby stutters.

     "I will not let her hurt you Dobby." Ursa says. Narcissa reaches for her wand but Ursa is faster and grabs it. "No Mother!" Ursa grabs her coin purse off her nightstand and walks over to Dobby. She opens her coin purse and kneels down to his height. "I'm sorry Dobby. I did not mean to call you. Thank you for coming to check though." A Sickle flies out of the coin purse and floats in front of Dobby. "A Sickle for your trouble."

     "Thank you Miss Ursa." Dobby says before disapparating. Ursa stands and goes back to her bed. She sits on the bed and hands Narcissa her wand back.

     "Explain. Now." Narcissa demands.

     "The advantage of being the only one that was nice to him." Ursa says. "He can still tell whenever we try to summon him but he can ignore them now. He will help me out sometimes. I do have to pay him but it's not usually much."

     "Why did it show up?"

     "He normally doesn't when I just say his name. I guess I thought it would be funny if he showed up."

     "You have to pay it? It's a servant."

     "Him, Mother. Him. And no he was not a servant he was a slave and you were horrible to him. I swear you three got pleasure out of it."

     "You care too much sometimes Cub."

***

     "What am I going to do with you?" Lucius asks. "Apparently you do not value this family as much as you think you do."

     "This family is everything to me!" Ursa snaps.

     "Then why are you allowing yourself to be seen around Potter and his friends!" Bellatrix yells.

     "What do you want from me? The best grades or stay away from Potter and his friends? Staying away will effect my grades since I am only around them when I absolutely have to be for class!"

     "How dare you speak to your father that way?"

     "Why are you even involved in this conversation?"

     "Because I am the eldest living Black."

     "Enough you two!" Lucius interrupts. "You cannot be seen around them."

     "I do not know what you want me to do! If I refuse to talk to them for class my grades will go down."

     "Then you'll find a way around it."

     "You just want perfection and that is impossible. I just need-" Bellatrix grabs Ursa and puts her knife to Ursa's throat.

     "Bellatrix!" Lucius exclaims.

     "You need to do what you are told brat." Bellatrix hisses. She pushes the knife so it is almost cutting Ursa. "Like join the Dark Lord." The door handle turns and Bellatrix releases Ursa. Ursa turns on Bellatrix with her wand drawn as Narcissa opens the door.