Eleven

"I love you

"I love you."

⛔️Trigger Warning ⛔️
Chapter Eleven: Against All odds.
3x13: Pinned

The crew of the 118 walk into the bowling alley and up to an employee in a pink bowling shirt.

"Are you in charge here?"

" I guess." He sighs going back to texting on his phone as another employee in blue runs up.

" Thank God you're here! She's this way. Okay, her name's Arlene Branson. She's the owner. She was working on lane five when the pin setter came down on her. I wasn't sure what to do, so I shut off the power to stop it from cycling again but I didn't think I should move it until you guys got here."

"Okay Bobby nods as they hear yelling from the back.

"Arlene?" Hen gets closer to the woman whose arm is stuck in the machine. Eddie Buck and Delia are already climbing up to the top to try to assess the damage.

" Garrett?" she calls out.

" It's okay, Arlene. I'm here. These people are gonna help you, okay?"

" All right, I got a compound fracture, more outside than in."

"Pulse is very weak. She's lost a lot of blood. Let's get fluids going." Hen nods to her Twin who is already getting the supplies going.

" All right, do you know how to move this thing? How to release it?"

" Not really. I've only watched Arlene do it."

"Manual." Arlene slurs.

" Right, manual release. Which is here somewhere." Garrett begins looking around.

" We could take it apart piece by piece."

" Not sure what that's gonna do for her arm." Eddie looks at Arlene's arm from above the machine.

" Here. Put this in the back, then turn it." Garrett gives them a pulley like device, he hands it to Eddie.

" Blood pressure's dropping."

" Pushing fluids through." Chim yells

" I'll get the tourniquet, tie the arm, and get her out."

" I don't know if that's gonna work. Right now, this cross brace is the only thing that's holding her arm in place. The minute you move it, she's gonna bleed more." Delia explains.

" And given how broken her bones are, it'll be like tying off a wet bag of rocks."

" What if we embrace the cross brace?" Buck says as everyone looks back at him. "We cut her from the pinsetter here, then we weld these points here, here, and here, and you've got a... "