4:Rage

4: Rage

"Apart from a blowout bar, this is the dumbest thing people in L

"Apart from a blowout bar, this is the dumbest thing people in L.A. pay money for" Hen sasses as the 118 walk through the building.

" I think it's genius." Chim beams excitedly as Delia blows a bubble with her gun ever since Buck stopped texting her because of the stupid lawsuit he was filiing agaisnt the state and the fire station.

" Your victim's in there." Athena points with her pen as Bobby steps into the room looking around.

"Where?"

" There." Athena points to the black metal barrel in the room. " Your victim climbed into the barrel after her BFF started chasing her with a sledgehammer."

"I thought the point was to smash things, not each other." Eddie says as Delia chews her gum more.

"Wife." Athena points at the woman in handcuffs. " Mistress." She points at the barrel.

" Adulterous slut!" The wife yells as everyone's eyes go wide.

" Does the adulterous slut have a name?" Delia asks, raising her brows at Athena.

" Denise. She can't hear you very well there. Ears are ringing." Athena explains as Delia nods.

Everyone approaches the barrel "Denise, are you hurt?" Bobby asks.

"What?"

" -Ah, looks like she's sledge hammered in there pretty good, Cap."

" Lena, Eddie, saws and jaws." Bobby instructs as He Chim and Delia lean over looking at the barrel.

"Denise, we're gonna cut you out of there."

" What?" She yells as everyone puts on their turn our gear when Eddie and Lena come back with the saw and jaws of life Eddie uses teh saw to make a incision on the barrel and Lena uses the jaws to pull the incision open they pull Denise out loading her up on a gurney while Athena is reading the wife Emily her rights.

"Please, don't arrest her. This is all my fault." Dennise says as Athena turns to her.

" You wanna be a better friend? Bail her out."

" I'd rather rot in jail than have her do another thing for me. I should've never trusted you! Consider this the end of our friendship! I hate you! Next time–" Emily is being dragged away before she could even finish.