Ten

"Tom"

"Tom"

⛔️Trigger Warning ⛔️
Chapter Ten: Fool me Once shame on you.
3x12:Fools

Delia hops out of the ambulance passenger seat with Hen on her trail in all her turnout gear.

"So what, now they got self-driving motorcycles?" Chimney asks as they stare at the scene before them seeing a motorcycle turned sideways while it was on the wheel was spinning a merry go round with a guy sitting on hanging on it for dear life.

"Wouldn't that defeat the point?" Hen sasses.

" That rider couldn't have gone far. Buck, Eddie, hose that down and turn that bike off."

" Think I saw Christopher watching a video like this online. Only That bike wasn't on fire." Eddie comments as the merry go around slows down, they all put their weight on it stopping it completely.

"Hey, can you hear me?" Bobby asks the guy as Buck and Eddie lean him back. His eyes were bulging from the sockets.

" Oh! Oh. Uh..." Buck yelps a bit startled by the sight,

"All right, let's get him off of there." Bobby Eddie and Buck take him off and place him on the ground so the Wonder Twins and Chim can get to work.

" His pupils are extremely dilated. Globe luxation in both eyes causing them to bulge out."

" Blood pressure's off the charts."

" Starting a line."

" Uh, what happened to him?" Buck asks as the swift crew gets to work.

" Depending on how many times he was spinning around like that, it could be G-lock." Chim mutters as Delia helps Hen start a line.

" G-force poisoning from the force of the spin?" Eddie asks as Delia nods.

" Right now, all his blood is pooling inside his head. It's pressing against his brain. That's why he's out cold. We don't get that swelling down, he could have a stroke." she explains.

" We've gotta get him stable enough for transport. Running isotonic fluids." He says loudly for everyone to hear.

" Wait, I feel like I know this guy." Buck tiltts his head to look at the guy as does Eddie at the same time.

" All right, BP's stabilizing."

" Administering numbing drops." Delia says as Chim readies himself.

" I'll hold back the curtains while you show these guests to their seats" Chim pulls back on the eyelids while Delia puts the drops in.

"All right. Here you go." Hen squeezes on the socket of the guy's eye as they begin to move back into place normally. " Cap, we're good here."

" All right, let's get him up and transported to the nearest neurosurgery trauma center."