Thirteen

"It's rude to stare Buck"

⛔️Trigger warning ⛔️

Chapter Thirteen: Truly Madly, Evilly.
2X05:Awful People 

Delia was on a roll lately, she had moved to a new place that had three bedrooms instead of two. She was gonna have to find some roommates soon. She had closed two new rings on her watch, babysat Christopher a few times, and even managed to do some matchmaking between her sister and Eddie. She loves her life right now. Her team was amazing, she was amazing and all was right with the world for now at least.

"LAFD. Step aside, please." Bobby and Buck walked through the crowd while Delia and Eddie got their kits

Bobby was talking with the owner of the vehicle while Delia, Buck, and Eddie kneeled in front of the woman. Whose legs were crushed by the car?

"Do any of you have a pen? I've got a partial license plate. Somebody should write it down."

Don't worry about the license plate, ma'am.- It's right here on the back of the car." Eddie replies as Delia pulls out her stethoscope when Hen and Chim pull up.

" Not this car. The car that hit me."

"Uh, wait, this isn't the car that hit you?"

" No, this is the car that ran me over.  Better be insured," she grumbles as Delia looks at the woman before them.

" Let's just focus on getting you out of here first, ma'am." Eddie begins listening to her heart, while Delia pulls out her pin light shining it in her eyes.

"You look so familiar." she shakes her head trying to remember where she had seen her before.

" Let's just focus on getting you out of here first, ma'am."

" I think there's enough room. We can slide a backboard under her and pull her out that way."

"Okay, c-can you tell me your name?"

"Lorraine."

"Lorraine, Lorraine." Delia keeps thinking when Hen drops her bag to the ground  bending over to look at the Woman

" Hey, wait. Don't we know you?"

"Uh, no, I don't... I don't, I don't think so." she stutters as Athea pulls up.

"Last year, Hancock Park."

" That's right never forget a femur."