My head was spinning and it's like everything was in slow-mo.

It was his jerky shit face that I last saw before everything turned black.

I woke up to an intense hangover. Luckily, it seemed I had been cleaned up.

"You're awake." An exotically gorgeous woman greeted me with a smile.

She had long black hair that fell up to her lower back in soft, sleek waves. Her skin's tan and flawless. Her face was beautiful and her eyes were the darkest shade of brown I've ever seen, which could be easily mistaken as two reflective black orbs.

She didn't smell like a lupi, but she didn't smell like a regular human either.

"Who are you and where am I?" I questioned her as she walked closer to the bed with a tray in her hands.

"I'm Dashia." She placed the tray of food on the bed and extended her hand towards me. I took her hand and shook it. She smiled at me and I smiled back, 'though my smile was very small. "Eat." She insisted, directing her eyes on the food.

"Thanks."

I began to eat. "So... where am I?" I remembered being with Jordan the night before.

I almost choked. But Dashia handed me the glass of water which I was very thankful for.

"Am I at Jordan's?"

She nodded her head, chuckling. "Don't worry, he's a good guy."

"Uhm... are you... Uhm... his Luna?" I asked bashfully.

She laughed harder, shaking her head. "No." She stopped laughing. "Sadly, no."

"Sorry for prying." I said apologetically.

"No worries." She smiled at me again.

The bedroom door suddenly opened and revealed Jordan, who was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"She's been fed now?" He asked.

Dashia looked at my now empty plate and nodded her head, grinning.

"Shall we start?" Jordan's grin widened.

"Sure." Dashia's grin also widened.

"Hey, uhm, guys? What's happening?" I asked them.

Their focus shifted towards me. Dashia whispered something which seemed like an enchantment in a foreign language, and I instantly felt the heat coming back. Jordan's eyes turned black and he eyed me hungrily.

I don't want to go further down that memory lane.

I mated with someone other than my mates.

I also mated with a female which was not the gender I was designed to mate with.

I lived with them. Willingly. Sickly happy. Not giving a damn about my mates.

~

It's been two awful months since I've recovered my memories. I still can't find the courage or strength to confess to Luca and/or Euan about those two fucking weeks.

There are no days nor nights when I don't feel like I want to kill myself. The guilt and self-contempt are killing me every second I'm awake. During my sleep, the gruesome memories keep on haunting me. To sum it all up, I've become a warm body walking, who's dead and cold in the inside. My body's on the ground, but my heart's already six feet below... and still counting.