Pt.14

What is more blissful than falling into the moment of sweet oblivion?

To be lost in time, as if it never existed at all- while you're in the arms of the one who makes you forget about such a construct.

Like an eternity only exists when you're wrapped in their arms.

Love is beautiful in that sense. To be loved like a muse, like you are the air that they breathe each and every second- soaked in your energy.

Mina couldn't help but stay silent, her eyes still closed as she listened to the music playing in her head.

The music of her lover ringing in her mind, the notes dancing about. She listened and smiled- her face buried in the silk pillow.

She could hear soft snores beside her as well and took in it, not judging who it was coming from.

But she wanted to be acquainted, to grow familiar with the sound as if she would hear it forever.

Forever. What a dream.

She was silently thankful for that inevitable decision she had made to play the song she did.

She heard shuffling and the sound of a loud yawn escape the lips of Son Chaeyoung.

She stayed still but soon felt arms wrap around her bare waist, pulling her against the front of a body, naked and exposed with vulnerability.

Mina bit her lip as she hadn't felt a woman's body this close to hers before, in such an intimate position.

Her hands, as if by instinct, found themselves gliding over her own arm and over Chaeyoung's hand.

A hum escaped Chaeyoung's lips as she nuzzled her nose against the nape of Mina's neck.

This feeling, like an earthquake, of the volcanic eruption of happiness within her- it was all new.

Was this what it felt like to be in love?

Love? How did she know she loved Chaeyoung?

It couldn't be love just because she felt her hands touch her in places hands only touch behind closed doors.

It couldn't be love when she heard Chaeyoung pant, moan and say her name in her ear the night before.

It couldn't be love when she felt her heart skip every ten seconds as her chest fell and rose.

But mentally and physically, it all seemed to be love.

And she wasn't one to protest the obvious fact that there was, if not love, something between them.

"Mina." Chaeyoung whispered as she smelled the scent lingering on Mina's skin. It wasn't the usual perfume that the Japanese woman wore.

It was her own scent, as if it seeped into her skin from last night when her sweat fell upon her skin.

That was the smell that Chaeyoung took in, and was growing engrossed in.

"Yes?" Mina whispered, waiting for Chaeyoung's response. Chaeyoung sighed and pulled Mina in closer.

"Do you regret anything?" She whispered softly.

Mina had never been asked that question before, not even about when she had attempted the unthinkable.

She felt Chaeyoung rest her chin on her upper arm, waiting for an answer as her fingers danced along her hip.

"No." She said after a few minutes.

Silence grew between the two as Chaeyoung wasn't convinced and Mina wasn't confident in her answer.

She would say no only if she was sure that she would be able to do it with Chaeyoung again and again.