Pt.12

"She said what? That short stack, well i oughta-." Sana began to say as she lifted her fists and pretended to punch the air.

Mina sighed, laying her head down. Why did she think it would be okay to tell Chaeyoung such a thing?

Of course the woman wouldn't believe her. It was all utterly nonsense.

But what did Chaeyoung think Mina meant? That she had some super power?

She never said it was anything like that, she hadn't even gotten the chance to explain before Chaeyoung shut her down.

Shut her down and out like everyone else. She felt so...worthless.

"Hey, my sweet Mina." She heard Sana say as the older woman sat down beside her on the bed and rubbed her back.

"You have nothing to prove to her. If she doesn't believe you, you can't make her. But it doesn't make you any less unique to have this ability. Sometimes it's better to keep it unsaid, because some people just wouldn't understand in the first place. And that's okay." Sana said, gently.

Mina couldn't help but frown. She wanted Chaeyoung to be different.

To simply understand her unlike everyone else. Was that too much to ask in the grand scheme of things?

"I just don't get why I have to be so unlucky. The person who makes me feel so alive is right there, just so close to my grasp and yet I'm back to feeling like nothing." Mina mumbled.

Sana frowned, wishing she could change that of all things for Mina. But who was she if not just her maid?

"Let's get you ready for the day young master. I'm not working today, so maybe we could go shopping." Sana said, as she laid on Mina's bed.

She indeed wasn't scheduled this day but decided to stop by for her friend's sake.

"I wonder what her song is now. I wonder if she's sulking from the doubt she's planted, feeling guilty." Sana said.

Mina sighed, slowly getting out of bed. What was she feeling?

*Meanwhile*

      Heavy breaths that lingered on skin, hands tracing curves of a body that wasn't Myoui Mina's.

Son Chaeyoung had found herself pressed against Jeon Somi's, her secretary's slim body, having her backed against the wall.

Silence was slowly becoming non existent as their breaths echoed against the walls.

"Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung baby." Somi breathed out in English making Chaeyoung hum in response as her lips sucked gently on the skin of Somi's collar bone.

She could feel the young woman's hands glide through her hair, feeling her body arch here and there.

The feeling had become familiar and yet, Chaeyoung was growing bored of it.

She simply pulled away and let out a sigh, seeing the flustered expression on the woman's face.

Chaeyoung would've smirked and said something cocky about turning the woman on, but she just wanted to leave her to tend to her own devices.

"My, that was short lived. Are you going back to the main studio?" Somi asked.

Chaeyoung licked her lips, pulling out her phone only to look at it with furrowed brows.

Miss Myoui: *We hadn't formally scheduled a time to meet at the studio to discuss the rearrangements of our project but I plan on stopping by in the next fifteen minutes.*