Pt.10

"I'm sorry for my maid's odd behavior. She can be a little...silly sometimes." Mina said, a bit embarrassed.

Chaeyoung seemed to forget about the older Japanese woman's behavior as she soon came into view of Mina's penthouse.

The black interior, silver lining the baseboards. She saw a massive chandelier, hanging in its glory above her glass dining table set for five.

The Japanese woman's couches were leathered, shining from its recent polish.

She had simplistic decor but it only screamed of her wealth.

If she saw it, she liked it, she got it. And nothing was out of Myoui Mina's reach.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but feel a bit inferior to the woman, who she seemed to be placed in the same social category with and yet, no matter how many paintings she painted- she would never reach this kind of superiority.

But she kept such a thought to herself. Her eyes continued to scan the room until they laid eyes on a Grand Piano of quite an impeccable size.

A light scoff escaped her lips as she slowly made her way over to the piano, daring to trace the outline of its every curve.

"A music prodigy like you would of course have a Grand Piano. Why am I surprised?" Chaeyoung said.

Mina raised a brow, quickly crossing her arms and looking at the woman as if to not approve of the tone of her voice.

"Yeah well, shouldn't you have your own studio with buckets of paints and those paper mats you paint on?" Mina was quick to snap.

Chaeyoung turned her head, looking at Mina with a smirk.

"They're called canvases, darling." She said, winking.

Mina widened her eyes, quickly turning her face to hide the tint of blush on her cheeks.

Chaeyoung turned her attention back to the piano and sat down, looking at the keys.

Mina gulped, pondering on whether to tell Chaeyoung to not touch the keys or let her curiosity see what Chaeyoung would do next.

Her small and soft hands hovered above the keys, and before Mina could say a word, she began to hear a melody.

It was lingering in Chaeyoung's mind, her fingers placed on the keys now to play the tune.

And Mina was frozen in her tracks as she began to hear the woman's sweet voice.

"One touch and you got me stoned, higher than I've ever known, you call the shots and I follow."

Chaeyoung sang, her fingers moving with the keys as the piece came to life.

Mina was instantly immersed by this unexpected performance.

She was more than surprised that not only was the woman Artistically talented, she was also musically.

And Mina couldn't be more impressed with her. But of course she would keep such a thought to herself.

"Sunrise, but the night still young, no words, but we speak in tongues. If you let me, I might say too much." She sang, closing her eyes.

"Your touch blurred my vision, it's your world and I'm just in it, even sober I'm not thinkin' straight." A slight smile appeared on her face before she began to sing once more.

Mina could already tell what note was next but listened to Chaeyoung's next steps.

"Cause I'm off my face, in love with you, I'm out my head, so into you. And I don't know how you do it, but I'm forever ruined by you, ooh-ooh-ooh." She sang softly, her hands stopped hitting the keys as she took them off.