Pt.4

-Back in the past-

Smooth fingers glided along the satin silk sheets, a light moan escaping the lips of Myoui Mina. Ah, the silence was blissful as the woman slowly fluttered her eyes open to reveal the dim lit room of hers.

Darkness seemed to welcome her in times of loneliness and she didn't mind much, but today she had someone on her mind, someone she wouldn't usually be thinking about.

But she remembered the tune, the tune belonging to an unknown individual and she grew more curious about her position as someone who was curious.

Was she being intrusive? Was it okay to want to know who this tune belonged to?

Her mind was heavy in thought as she thought of this individual, the way she could only imagine it to be some young man with a traumatic past. But that wouldn't make too much sense when she had envisioned a little girl earlier.

Or was the flashback a memory of someone else? Whatever the case she knew her mind would be in thoughts of this person and not of the events ahead.

Her focus should've been on her meeting with her parents today and the charity event this evening, two things she wasn't fond of having to deal with.

*Buzz*

Over intercom: "Hello, young master Myoui. May I come in?"

Mina heard from the other side of the door. Mina let out a sigh and slowly sat up, leaning to her left as she clicked a button that was built into her night stand.

Mina: "Yes, you may come in."

Her voice lightly boomed through the intercom. The door could be heard opening and a ray of light shot through the door and into the room.

"Good morning!" Mina heard a high pitched voice say as the woman appeared in the room.

Mina could only see the silhouette of the figure but that was short seen as the lights instantly turned on to reveal Myoui Mina's maid, Minatozaki Sana.

A grin was plastered on the older Japanese woman's face as she skipped towards the bed and jumped upon it.

"Are you ready for me to undress you?" Sana asked in a cheeky tone. Mina raised a brow and shook her head, obviously not amused with the woman's cheeky behavior.

But her flirtatious aura wasn't dismissed for Mina knew she meant no harm.

"I have a busy day today Sana. Will you accompany me to Jungsik Seoul later today for lunch? I'm meeting with my parents and would love the company." Mina said as she slipped out from under the duvet.

Sana tapped her chin and thought for a moment. Her friendship with the young Myoui had always been quite odd to her, only because her position wasn't of an elite Japanese heiress living in Seoul.

But of an ordinary citizen who was working as the woman's maid who occasionally got to dress up as such whenever Mina needed her on occasions like that. Should she be grateful?

"If I must then I shall." Sana said with a smile. Mina smiled faintly and turned her face. She had caught sight of how truly large her room was.

Large and well...lonely. She was lonely.

She used to never think of such a thing because she wasn't worried about having anyone. But since becoming twenty three, her parents have been pestering her about having a potential partner, a husband for that matter.

They wanted grandchildren and they had no faith in their eldest child to fulfill such a wish, not when his own goals were set on a career other than that in which their parents had planned. Mina was their only hope of giving them what they wanted.