The Morning After

Mazy

Last night... it was more perfect than I ever could've imagined. Yes, it was very uncomfortable at first, but it slowly turned into bliss, and nothing could ever have been better than that. I'm beyond glad that I decided not to wait. I love him, and I can't see myself loving him anymore than I do now.

"Mazy..." a voice whispered, "Come on, Mazy girl, I made breakfast. If you don't get up, I'll eat all the bacon."

I groaned. "What time is it?" I mumbled into the pillow.

With a chuckled he replied, "It's almost eleven thirty."

"What?" I popped out of bed, gripping the sheets to my naked body, "How did I sleep this late? I promised Sarah I'd meet her and Ashton for lunch at noon to talk about last minute prom details."

"I wouldn't worry about that, princess," he said with a smirk.

As my eyes squinted at him, I asked, "Why? What did you do?"

He shrugged with a sly grin. "I just don't think you'll be having that lunch today. Maybe because I read a text on your phone this morning from Sarah saying she couldn't make it today because of the 'late night' she had." He emphasized 'late night' with air quotes.

"What's up with the air quotes?"

He laughed mischievously before replying, "I also got a message this morning from Ashton saying that they slept together last night..."

My jaw was to the ground, and my eyes were wider than they've ever been. "No way! They slept together?! They drive each other crazy though..."

"Well, so do we, but we had a pretty big night ourselves..." The smirk on his face grew big enough to where I could see his adorable dimples.

He made his way to the bed from standing in the doorway before his hands brushed across my glowing cheeks. He planted tiny little kisses all over my face and finally left a lingering one on my mouth.

"I love you," he mumbled into the kiss, "Mmm, last night..."

I smiled at the memory. "Yeah, last night was pretty amazing..."

He grinned and his eyebrow rose on the left side, "Really? So you're feeling okay? It didn't hurt too much did it?"

"Yes, it did at first," I replied, "but once I got used to it, it was... well, kind of perfect. I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now."

Laughter poured from his graceful lips as he spoke, "Me too... I didn't know I could feel this happy. Mazy, you don't know how relieved I am that you're okay."

"Why wouldn't I be okay? I would take whatever pain I had to just to feel like I did last night again..."

A new expression, one filled with attraction and smugness, took the place of relief and contentment across his features.

"Oh yeah?" he whispered, "Ready for round two already?" He winked.

I groaned in embarrassment and rolled onto my stomach, burying my face in the pillow. All he did was chuckle and lay on top of my bare back.

"I need a shower..." I muttered randomly.

Leaving a kiss on top of my head, Luke stood up and pulled the covers off of my back before saying, "I could join you."

I scrunched my nose at his smirk even though the idea did appeal to me, "Mmm, I don't think so."

"Why not?" he pouted, "We just had sex, and that wasn't even the first time I'd seen you naked. Please?"

"I don't know..." His eyes only grew bigger in adorable pleading. "Okay... I guess."

"Yay!" he answered as he popped off of the bed.

What did I get myself into?