Every Time You Touch Me

Luke

I felt like a terrible person. I'd done everything she said, and the one time she did something I didn't like, I threw a hissy fit. What kind of a prick am I? That wasn't fair to her or Liam. I shouldn't be as mad as I am about this.

One thing I'm sure of is the fact that I wouldn't be able to go on without her. If she decided that she couldn't handle anymore of my shit, then my world would cease to continue. This is why I'm selfish enough to keep her, no matter how much more she deserves. As long as she'll have me, I'm going to be the best boyfriend ever because I don't deserve her, and she's giving me the grace of her presence even so.

We were laying in her bed now, our legs tangled up and me leaning against the head board. Her head was lying gently on my chest as her fingers traced the skin my v-neck t-shirt left uncovered.

"Say something," she whispered, "Let me know you're not still angry with me."

A smile slowly spread across my lips. "I'm still upset, but I'm not mad at you anymore. You set me in my place. To be completely honest, Mazy Wazy, I didn't know you had that kind of power behind your voice. You've never gotten that loud in your life. At least, not to me."

She let out a nervous chuckle and replied, "You're probably right. You drive me insane and make me do stuff I wouldn't normally do."

"But why is it different now? I never made you do that kind of stuff before..."

"Hormones," she blurted, "I'm a teenage girl, and now that you've finally told me you love me, my insides are going crazy. Not just on a mental level. Physical, too. It's not like I didn't get butterflies and stuff before we started dating, but now it's just... when you touch me, I. I don't know how to react to the feelings I get. Sometimes they make me want to kiss you and have you hold me until I fall asleep, but other times..."

I grew excited at this. I've never heard her talk like this before, and I was rather intrigued to know how she felt when I touched her.

"Other times what, Maze?" I asked her, lifting her chin to look into her eyes.

She sighed and gripped my shirt as she sat up. "I want to push you onto the damn bed and let you do whatever you want with me."

My insides stirred with anticipation. I remember countless times that I've seen her change her clothes in front of me and I'd felt like this. Now, seeing her look down at me with innocent eyes and a begging expression, I can't seem to remember a time that I was this turned on by her.

"Oh, Mazy," I muttered, "You really don't want have this conversation when we're still kind of wound up."

She smirked and grew confidence I'd never seen in her before. Her long legs straddled me, and her hands pushed my shoulders farther into the head board.

"What is it that you said you didn't like that I did?" she asked tauntingly, "When I bite my lip?" I nodded. "Why's that, babe?" Knowing exactly what she was doing, she took her lip between her teeth and batted her eyelashes.

Ugh. Babe. The lip. She really wanted to get laid tonight.

"Uh, I don't be-because.... because I..."

Her fingers laced into my hair, and her lips met mine. I couldn't keep my hands from grabbing at her back, pushing her hips on my lap and squeezing her ass slightly.

Holy shit, this was happening...

"Luke," she pulled back, trying to catch her breath, "I want you. I know we just fought, but I love you, and I need you right now."

"But, sweetheart, you've never done this before, and yeah, we just fought. Don't you want to rationalize and think about it before we do this?"

Her laughter filled my ears before she said, "Have you never heard of makeup sex?"

Why'd she have to be so fucking sexy?

"Dear God, Mazy, what has gotten into you?" I asked with a smirk.

She shrugged and smiled at me. "Maybe I'm just ready. I know I've never done this before, but I don't want to learn with anyone else. I love you, I want you. No one else, not anytime else, now. I want you, right here, right now. Both of our parents are gone for the weekend, we don't have school because it's Saturday tomorrow, and I love you. What more do you want?"

With a sigh I answered, "I don't know, I just thought you wanted to wait until marriage. That, and even if I did convince before then, I wanted to make it special, not right after we just had our first real fight as a couple."

She smiled sweetly at me. "I love you. You know that? More than anything, and no time will be more perfect because every time I'm with you is perfect whether we're fighting or not, whether we're married or not. You're going to be my first time. Time and preparation don't matter. We're young and stupid, so for once in our lives, lets act like it instead of being Evendale's perfect little angels."

"You really want to do this, don't you?" She nodded eagerly, making me laugh. "Okay, but first things first."

As much as I like the position we were in, I needed to be on top for her first time. This wasn't going be as much fun as she thought it would. So, I wiggled out from underneath her and flipped her onto her back. I hovered over her and played with the hem of her shirt. As I heard her breathing pace increase, I pulled her shirt over her head. I unbuttoned her jeans and slid them slowly down her legs. My fingers drew small circles on her stomach when my mouth molded into hers again.

Finally, I lifted her slightly, reached around her back and released the clasp of her bra. Glancing between her eyes and her breasts, I made my way back down to her waist and pulled her panties off as well. After leaving a trail of kisses all the way up her body, I sat up on my knees to look down at her.

"You're so damn beautiful..." I whispered without really meaning to. She was God's most beautiful creature, and she was about to be all mine. I love her with every fiber of my being. That much, I was sure of.

Now, I'm going to make love to her because I am in love with her.