Chapter 5: Truth Revealed

Start from the beginning

Spider-Earth: My name is Mary Fitzpatrick Parker. Widowed Wife of Richard Parker and Mother of Peter and Teresa Parker. I have survived the plane crash and went into hiding ever since.

Everyone is dead silent by this, even Thor. What, she is Mary Fitzpatrick Parker?! A woman who was thought to be dead in the plane crash along with her husband and Peter's father, Richard Parker, just turned out to be alive?! But something's not right with her. There's something about her that's not human.

If she has gotten her spider powers recently, then how did she survived the plane crash? Why didn't Cassandra Webb tell them of this? Why is there something more unusual about Mary Fitzpatrick Parker? The constant questioning in their heads are starting to give them headaches. Mary Fitzpatrick Parker then responds to the Spider-Clan's questioning as she slightly lowers her head, apparently expecting them to not believe what she's about to say.

Mary Fitzpatrick Parker: The questions that you have in your minds will lead you to an unexpected answer.

What surprised the Spider-Clan even more is that Mary Fitzpatrick Parker shape shifts. The short dark mahogany hair is gone, replaced by long dark hair. Her Spider suit changes into a dark green hooded cloak. Her height increases from 5'9 to 6'2 foot. Her blue irises remained though as she reveals her true name.

One that has been remembered by many. One that many have thought to be fiction. One that all Godly Pantheons existed from. One who is the aunt of Agamotto, the first Sorcerer Supreme. And one who is the Mother of Thor.

The Norse knew her as Jord. The Germans knew her as Nertha. The Hindus knew her as Aditi. The Japanese knew her as Izanami-No-Mikoto, and Erce to the Russians. But most referred to her as Mother Earth or Mother Nature.

But what she's mostly referred to is by her Greek name. A name that has impacted the course of history and life on Earth. The one who birthed the Titans. And the one who has birthed many children, including Ammon Ra, Cronus, and most notably, Thor. This! Is! Gaea!

Gaea: But Mary Fitzpatrick Parker is my first human form. And I go by many names. Like Jord to the Norse, Nertha to the Germans, Aditi to the Hindus, Izanami-No-Mikoto to the Japanese, Erce to the Russians, Papahanaumoku, or Papa for short, to the Hawaiians, Coatlique to the Teteoh. All these names are ones I have answered to all these forms I have assumed...and more. But I have been referred to as Mother Earth or Mother Nature. And you can call me, Gaea. And Peter and Teresa are Thor's half-siblings. My first Demi-Elder God children.

The silence reigned as the Spider-Clan looked absolutely shocked. All of whom are unable to process what they just see and hear. MARY FITZPATRICK PARKER IS GAEA?! THE ELDER GODDESS OF THE EARTH?! THE MOTHER OF THOR?!

GAEA IS PETER AND TERESA PARKER'S MOTHER?!

MJ is baffled by this unexpected turn of events. She knew that she has a Mother-in-law just as she has a Father-in-law as many people would have when married. But she didn't took into account that her mother-in-law happened to be the living Embodiment of Earth itself. And since Gaea happened to be Peter's mom, then that makes her kids, Mayday, April, Benjy, and Richey, Gaea's grandchildren. And that makes them part Elder God and part Mortal.

Same goes for Jessica Drew. She remembered when she found a sperm donor that has Peter's name on it. It was because she thought about the good times she had with him. She remembered the time that she gave birth to her son Gerald "Gerry" Drew Parker. And just like with MJ, Jessica also didn't take into account that Gaea is Peter's mom, and that also makes Gerry Gaea's grandson.

Julia Carpenter is puzzled by this. Like with the rest of the Spider-Clan, Julia didn't take into account that Gaea is Peter and Teresa's mother. She remembered that one night stand she had with Peter when he and MJ broke up for a time. Remembering her pregnancy and the birth of her daughter Rachel Carpenter Parker, she promised herself that she'll take care of her daughter with all her heard and strength. And now, things just got out of hand (A/N: Get the reference?), since Rachel Carpenter Parker is now considered as one of Gaea's grandkids.