Tom and Loki - Nightmare, Pt. 2

Your POV

You had counted. Waited. Five days had passed and still no sign of Tom.

Your hands still trembled, your legs still shook across the floor. Maybe it was the little sunlight you got or the lack of food and water. Or maybe it was because you were so frightened, so afraid of the next minute, the next hour, tomorrow and the next day. What Loki would do next to torture you. What will he make you see, make you feel, how to increase your suffering. The fear of the unknown consumed you.

The door to the dark room creaked open. For the fifth time, you looked over, hoping that your love would rush in and free you from the ropes, hanging your wrists from the ceiling. But it was your abductor, the person who had stolen you in the night. And he carried a tray of food and wine, much more than what you're used to him throwing in.

"Hungry, my pet?" You nod, opening your mouth as he goes to give you a strawberry. But right as the fruit skimmed your lips, he retracts it back, a wicked smile on his lips.

"No, not yet. You haven't begged."

"Please, Loki," you plead. "Please, I'm really hungry and you barely feed me. I don't want to die."

"That's better." Holding the bottom of your face with one hand, he feeds you the strawberry with the other, watching you as you chew.

"Thirsty?" You nod as he brings the cup to your lips, pouring the drink in a steady stream down your throat. "There you go, my pet." When you realize that it's wine, you spit it out to the side. Then as you turn around, without warning, he plants his lips on yours, tasting the remnants of the sweet liquid. You try to snatch away from him, but he's too strong.

"Feisty, are we?" he says, biting your bottom lip. "After I was so good to you?"

"Why are you doing this?" you ask as he takes another kiss from you. "What do you want from me?"

"How do you think Tom feels now?" he hisses in your ear. "How do you think it feels that the person who loved you now is with someone else?"

"He never hurt you."

"You loved me first." He brings you closer by the hair, his lips right on your ear. "Remember how your heart cried out to me? Remember how it beat only for me, how you wanted to give me all your love? Do you remember, Pet? Do you?!" He threw you onto the ground, and you tried to catch your breath.

"Yes," you manage to get out. "But Tom—"

"He's gone! You're never going back!" You start to cry, and his eyes narrow. He yanks your head up by pulling your hair down.

"What's this? Tears? Pathetic."

"Please, Loki. Please, I want to go home. I need Tom, just please...I'll give you anything, just please leave me be."

"You know better than that." He lets go, allowing your head to move freely. "What can he give that I can't give?!"

"Loki, please—" He grabs you by the neck.

"What is it? Love? No, you would learn to love me, just as you did once before. Fame? No, for I'm more known than him. Power? Riches? Glory?" He looks into your eyes for a long pause before it clicks, his eyebrows rising then hardening once more.

"It's a child, isn't it?" The tears start to multiply down your face. "You're pregnant, aren't you, (Y/N)?"