Loki - Banana Split

"This is too funny!"

"Shh!" you quiet Tony, who was trying hard to contain his laughter. You plop on another stream of whipped cream on sleeping Loki's face. For the past few months, Loki has been unleashing his mischief on you and the rest of the Avengers. Now, after dying your hair in a glittering (least favorite bright color), it was payback time.

You were going to make your revenge sweet. Literally. You and Tony had brought everything you needed: one banana, a tub of ice cream, some chocolate syrup, sprinkles, whipped cream, and red cherries. All you needed was one sneaky friend to take pictures, one night, and one fast asleep Asgardian.

Before you began anything, though, you had to roll him onto his back.

"Careful!" you whisper shouted as Tony shoved the frost giant.

"Sorry!" he replied in kind back. "He's just more muscular than he looks."

Once that nightmare was over, Tony had helped you slice the banana in half and frame Loki's face with them. You dished out two scoops of ice cream and layered them on top of the bananas. Both of you couldn't help but silently giggle as he drizzled chocolate syrup all over the food. And now, from a canister, you were spraying on the whipped cream, making all sorts of lines and shapes over his face.

"And now," Tony says, "for the finishing touch." He places cherries everywhere on the whipped cream, creating a glowing red halo on Loki's face.

"And one picture," you say, in a checklist-type tone.

"Done!" Tony takes out his camera and snaps a few pictures, including some selfies with you and the still sleeping Loki.

"Send them to me," you request.

"Already have." Tony fumbles with the buttons some more. "And now it's up on social media." You give him a two-fingered high five.

~

If only you had thought of this through.

"WHAT THE JOTUNHEIM?!" Almost immediately, Tony texts you.

 Tony: Looks like he's up.

You quickly respond back.

  You: Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. He is fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T blink.

Being someone you had changed into a Whovian, you can imagine him laughing now.

As you make your way out into the lounge of Stark Tower, you can hear the laughter of the other Avengers. There was Loki in the kitchen, desperately trying to wash his face using the dish detergent.

"Why is my face so sticky?" Steve and Natasha look to you and Tony, but, still laughing, you hold a finger to your lips. They wink at you.

"Maybe it's from all the pudding you've been eating."

"Pudding....is...delicious! And not on my face!"

"Well it was chocolate," Clint answers, practicing his aim with a dartboard.

"Maybe you were sleepwalking," you chime in.

"I do not sleepwalk."

"Well, there has to be some explanation!" Bruce reasons, loyal to your secrecy. Frustrated, Loki storms back to his room, leaving you and the rest of the Avengers to laugh in peace.

"Best. Prank. Ever."