Loki - It's Prom, New Girl

"I would like to introduce a new student to class," the teacher to your Norse mythology class announced.  "Miss (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)."

        Could this get more embarrassing?  You had so many strikes against you: new student, only child, joining in the middle of the year, and worst of all, joining in the middle of senior year.

        "Who would like to give (Y/N) a tour of the school?"  Hands shot up, kids desperately wanting to get out of class.  You held your textbook closer to your chest and you looked down at your feet as you hide your red cheeks.  Switching schools constantly had never been easy, but when you're in a room that you could tell were clashing with all the classic stereotypes, you knew this was the one-way ticket to not belonging anywhere.

        "Hmm, let's see.  What about Mr. Laufeyson."

        You look up, seeing a teen in a leather jacket stand up, gather his things, and walk over to you with heavy combat boots.  You gulp.  Why?!  Why the bad boy?!  This was already bad enough.  He's just going to leave me in the middle of the school, fending for myself.  And then I'm going to have to ask for directions and shame myself further.  And I'll still not know where my classes are!  Did you think your decision through?!  Why, Professor, why?!

        "Let's go," he quietly snaps at you.  As soon as you're out of earshot range from the classroom, you snap around to him.

        "Excuse you."

        "Listen, I don't know why you're so angry at me.  I did nothing to you!

        "Oh yeah?"  He throws his backpack against the wall.  "Why don't i just leave you in the middle of the school?!  You already think that!"  You take a step back.

        "What?  How--"

        "Look.  This school isn't normal.  It's a wonder how you got in here.  But yeah, I can influence the mind, and I'm trying to learn how to read them, but anyone could read your face once you saw Mr. Xavier picked me to guide you."  He gives you a light shove.

        "Hey, watch it!"

        "And what about you?  I could say that you're a teacher's pet, a nerd, willing to suck up to anyone just to get on their good side."

        "I'm just trying to do my best, okay?"  He grabs you by your waist and pins you against the wall.

        "No, you're the new student, and you're scared, so if you look and act like the world's best student, maybe it'll give you some leverage in this school.  But like I said, sweetheart, this isn't a normal school.  They will eat you alive.  So you better find out who you are and who you are quick because you won't last two seconds here if you don't, do you understand me?"

        "Y-Y-Yes Loki."  He drops you, and you're breathing heavy, scared not only for this place, but him.

        "That needed to be cleared up so you know what you're getting into.  Now what's your schedule?"  You show him your schedule.  "I hope you know gym is all combat skills."

        "My dad's been training me in kickboxing since I was three."

        "And what do you call that back then when you were against the brick wall?"

        "Not getting into trouble on my first day."  He smiles.

        "Ah, sassy are we?"

        "Maybe you shoudn't judge people before you get to know them," you reply back with a smirk.

        "(Y/N), this could be the start of a beautiful friendship."