Loki -Othello (Opt. Do You Understand, Pt. 3)

A/N: Since this imagine already incorporated a lot of what I need for this request, why not make an optional continuation?

***

"Did she accept it?"

"No, Sir Fandral." The warrior put his hands on his hips disapprovingly.  "She said her loyalty was to Loki, who I believe is still alive."

"Why do you conclude such?"

"What use does the All-father have for a hand-maiden, on top of all the servants that attend to him?" Fandral twists the ends of his mustache as the servant continues.

"And the All-father was still grieving over Her Majesty, the Queen. He denied every suggestion of the services of his concubines, including one yesterday evening. Why would he change his mind now?"

"Now, Iago, concubines differ from hand-maidens."

"Yes, but even when (Y/N) was being offered to you, she claimed loyalty to Loki. She held to her testimony until she was promoted to wait on the king."

"But who wouldn't?"

"Why else would the king promote her if she denied your request?" Fandral strokes his beard.

"I suppose your theory has some merit." With a jingle, he places a small, burlap sack of gold into the servant's hand. "Finish the job. This is what I paid you to do."

"I won't let you down, Sir Fandral."

~

Now let's see, the servant thought as he traveled down the hallways. It was their love that prevented her betrayal. Let's fix that.

It was easy to find you. Since "All-father" had some royal matters to attend to, naturally you were in the hand-maiden's chambers. Knocking, another maiden answers and bows her head.

"How can I be of service?" Being a servant of the king, he was due respect.

"I must speak with Lady (Y/N)." With a small nod, she turns and fetches you, not gone for longer than a moment. You are left at the door with the servant.

"Is everything alright? Is the All-father well?"

"Yes, but that is not why I am here." She folds her arms.

"Oh?"

"Surely, since you were the hand-maiden of Master Loki, you were also close to Master Thor, who is still grieving over the loss. Being closest to his brother, maybe you could provide comfort for him at your leisure."

"Yes, of course. In about an hour's time, for I have to tend to other matters."

"Thank you, kindly." With a bow and a curtsy, you two part.

The servants dawdles not in finding Thor. After stirring up the guilt, depression, and utter heartbreak of losing his brother, the servant hastens back to the "All-father," still tending to civilian matters.

"All-father, I have urgent news."

"If it does not concern impeding war, I do not wish to hear."

"Internal social war, then yes." The man, white in his beard, looks over at the thin servant with a scornful look.

"You may speak."

"I have war that your son and a hand-maiden are becoming intimate."

"Explain further."