"What is the work?" Mia asked.

"You have to bully Yuna so much that she just think about bullying thing and you. Deal?" She said and extended her hand for handshake.

"Deal," Mia joined hands.

Recording 6

"Is everything going good?" Yuna's mom asked.

"Yes but she always say 'Jimin oppa save me' whenever I bully her. I am tired of hearing that name from her mouth again and again," Mia said in frustration.

"That b*stard! What spell did he do on my innocent Yuna that she is chanting his name!!" Yuna's mom said in anger.

"Do one thing, bully Yuna that much that she forget her memories. Push her from stairs or hit her head. Do whatever you can to make her forget her memories so she will stop chanting that Jimin name," Yuna's mom said and smirked.

"As you say," Mia said and smirked more.

Recoding 7

"You b*tch! HOW CAN YOU FAIL TO MAKE YUNA FORGET HER MEMORIES!!! I AM NOT GIVING YOU ANY SALARY THIS MONTH! YOU USELESS SH*T!!" Yuna's mom growled at Mia in anger.

"HEY YOU OLD WOMAN! HOW DARE YOU TO SHOUT AND CURSE AT ME!! IF YOU WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY THEN I WILL KILL YOU!! I WANT MY MONEY IN 2 DAYS OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE!" Mia also growled at Yuna's mom in double anger.

Yuna's mom grabbed Mia's hair and banged it into the wall. She started to slap Mia hard. She punched Mia two times.

"B*TCH, DO YOU STILL WANT YOUR MONEY!" Yuna's mom shouted on Mia after beating the sh*t out of her.

"I-I am going today but remember I will come to take my money one day," Mia said in painful voice and fainted.

End of all recordings

"THIS IS SH*T! HOW CAN HER MOM BE THIS CRUEL TO HER OWN DAUGHTER!?" Yoongi shouted as soon as the recordings ended.

"Yeah! She is very cruel, I wonder how can Yuna be so cute and innocent with that kind of woman," Namjoon said.

"Yeah, she is very bad," Jungkook said.

"We shouldn't let Yuna come near her or else she will also be like her," Jimin said.

"Yeah, I don't want my sis-" Jhope was saying but Namjoon cut him.

"Hyung," He said in deep voice which scares Hoseok.

"Y-yeah, I mean our sister to be like her," Hoseok let out a nervous laugh.

BTS except Tae POV

"But why Kang said 'Mr. Park' instead of 'Mr. Song'?" Jungkook said.

BTS except Tae was shocked after hearing Jk's question. They played the footage again and was shocked,

"Yeah, why did he said Park instead of Song?" Jin said.

"Maybe it can be that after marriage Yuna's mom didn't changed her surname so it is Song Yu-Jun and her husband's name is Park Soo-Jin," Jimin said.

"Possible," Jhope said.

"Did you notice Mia said Tina keeps saying 'Jimin oppa save me'? What does that mean?" Jungkook said as everyone looked at Jimin.

"Guys i guess that Yuna is my long lost sister" Jimin said as everyone looked really shocked.

"WHAT?"

.....

"God! So many confusions and no answers!!" Jungkook said.

"We have to tell this all to dad. He should know it," Yoongi said.

Jhope pressed the blue button situated on the wall. There were nine buttons in total of different colors. Seven Button of BTS. Two Button of Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Whenever the press it then that person comes to Meeting room. Blue button is for Mr. Kim. He came to the room immediately.

"What happened sons? Why did you call me?" Mr. Kim said.

"Dad, we are going to tell you something very important. Please hear it properly and don't shed tears," Jin said.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Kim said but they didn't said anything and told him all the talk which happened between BTS and Mia. The evidence and recordings of it.

Mr. Kim was shocked as hell. He didn't even imagined that this would ever happen.

"B-But why did s-she do it?" Mr. Kim asked completely broken by what he just witnessed.

"We don't even know dad. We have to do research about it," Jhope said.

"Hmm. Ok, let's sleep for now, it's already late but remember one thing, don't be cold or angry or sad towards your mom or else she will get to know that Mia got caught," Mr. Kim said.

"First of all, she isn't our mother after knowing what she has done and second, we will be normal around her and will not let her doubt us or Mia, right guys?" Yoongi said.

"Yes/Yes hyung" BTS except Yoongi said.

A/n POV

BTS except Tae in their room was only thinking 'Why Yuna's mom did that?' 'What could be the reason behind it?' 'Why did she marry our dad?' 'Is she a gold digger?' while laying on their bed but they weren't getting their answers instead their questions were increasing. They wanted their answers and only one person can give them their answers, Song Yu-Jun, but suddenly something hits Jimin hard which he assume could be.

On the other side, Mr. Kim was crying badly feeling sad, betrayed and anger. He just wanted to find the truth and wanted to hear that whatever he saw minutes ago is fake. He wanted this all to be a nightmare, nothing else. His head and heart was aching badly because the love of his life whom he assumed will be good hearted turned out to be a bad b*tch. He was so sad and angry that he couldn't express in words. He was feeling like his world had crashed.

 He was feeling like his world had crashed

Hey Readers!! Hope you like this Chapter. Please vote and comment if you like this chapter or not. New chapters will be uploaded soon.

Borahae!! 💜