Chapter 48

Lorelei laid on Jesse's bed, but propped herself up on her elbows. Jesse pulled his shirt over his head. Lorelei licked her lips when she looked at his toned chest and tattoos. He smirked, seeing her desire.

Jesse went over to his closet and pulled the box from the top shelf. Lorelei's heart fluttered. The last time he pulled out the box, he had used the butt plug on her. She wondered what he had planned for the night.

"I've seen your vibrator," Jesse said.

Lorelei blushed and wondered how he had seen the vibrator she had hidden in her dresser drawer. She had kept it hidden since she brought it home and Matthew was furious. He never liked the idea that he needed help in the bedroom.

"How did you see it?" Lorelei asked.

"When I brought you home drunk from The Alibi and I had to help you get changed," he said. "It was in your dresser."

"Oh."

Lorelei bit down on her lip.

"It's cute," he said. "But I think it is time you upgraded."

Lorelei's eyes went wide as she watched what she assumed was a vibrator out of the box. It was large, double the size of her vibrator in her dresser, and had a cord coming out of the bottom.

"Why does it have a cord?" Lorelei asked.

Jesse shrugged.

"For maximum power," he said. "Take off your clothes."

Lorelei nodded as she stood. Jesse watched her with a smile as she pulled off her leggings and sweater. Lorelei was already turned on, and she could feel the cool air hit her wet sex when she pulled her thong down. She sat back down on the bed.

Jesse stood and plugged in the vibrator. He gestured for Lorelei to lie down and she obeyed. He pulled her legs apart and ran his finger along her slit. She shuddered at his touch.

"Excited?" he asked.

"A little bit," she said.

Jesse laughed before he turned on the vibrator. She heard the hum. It was much louder than the buzzing sound her own made.

She gasped and bolted up into a sitting position when the head of the vibrator touched her clit. It sent a strong jolt of pleasure through her body, like she had never felt before.

"Lie back down, Lorelei," he said.

"That's too strong," she said.

"It's on low."

Lorelei's jaw dropped. Her heart pounded and the thought of using her safe word crossed her mind. She wanted to push herself and try it, so she laid back down.

She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes as she tried to brace herself. Jesse placed the vibrator against her clit and pleasure shot through her body. She pushed herself up and closed her legs so that it was vibrating against her thighs.

"I swear, if you do that again I am tying you to the bed," Jesse said.

"It's too much," she said.

Jesse raised a brow. She knew that it was silently asking if she wanted to use one of her safe words. Lorelei shook her head and laid down.

Lorelei curled her fingers into the sheets to stop herself from pulling away from the vibrator. She squeezed her eyes shut as her breath quickened. The pressure built up between her thighs. She could not believe that she was already on the edge of an orgasm.

"I'm going to cum already," she said.

"Good," he said. "Let's see how many you can handle tonight."

Lorelei cried as she came. Her legs shook and she saw stars. Jesse kept the vibrator against her clit as she rode out her orgasm. She was gasping for breath as she tried to come back to Earth.