Chapter 26

Lorelei's eyes fluttered open when Jesse ran his fingers through her hair. He was sitting on the edge of the couch and smiling. Lorelei dug the heel of her hand into her eye as she sat up.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"I feel okay," she said.

"Not drunk still? No hangover?"

Lorelei shook her head. Nothing in her body ached and her mind, although a bit groggy with sleep, was relatively clear. Jesse's smile grew wider.

"Want to have a little bit of fun?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," Lorelei said with a wink.

Jesse kissed Lorelei's cheek before pulling her up off of the couch. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her forward. Lorelei giggled.

Her laughing stopped when she saw the bed. She dug her heels into the floor and Jesse stopped pushing her forward. Lorelei's heart pounded.

Four restraints were on the bed. They appeared to be hooked under the mattress and were coming from each corner of the bed. Lorelei had mentioned how she always wanted to do bondage, and the only experience she ever had was with Jesse's tie the first night they had sex.

"Nervous?" he whispered into her ear.

"No," she squeaked.

Jesse kissed her cheek and tightened his arms around her body.

"It's okay to be nervous," he said. "Remember your safewords?"

"Yellow and red," she said.

"Good girl," he said. "Now take off all of your clothes and lie on the bed."

Jesse patted her hip before letting go of Lorelei. She spun around to look at Jesse. He gave his head a slight nod, gesturing for Lorelei to follow his orders. She looked over her shoulder at the restraints before undoing the buttons on her shirt. She stripped out of her clothes and turned to lay on the bed.

Jesse admired the bruises on her ass that he had left the other day with a paddle. Lorelei laid down on her back. He grabbed her wrist, held it above her head, and attached the restraint. He did the same with the rest of her limbs so that she was spread across the bed. Jesse looked down at her and smirked.

"You look good like that," he said.

Lorelei let out a nervous laugh. She rolled her head to the side to press her forehead against her arm. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again Jesse was sitting on the end of the bed. He had a pink sex toy in his hands. He clicked a button and she listened to the hum of it vibrate.

Jesse placed the toy against her clit. A wave of pleasure jolted through Lorelei's body. She instinctively tried to close her legs, but the restraints held her in place. She rolled her head back and moaned. He pulled the toy away, and the cool air hit her wet sex.

"Too much?" he asked.

"No," Lorelei said.

"Good," he said. He pressed another button as the vibrations picked up to a faster pace. "Let's try this."

He held the vibrator back up against her clit. She balled her hands into fists and pulled against the restraints as she let out a cry. The pressure was building up in her core and she had never been so close to an orgasm so fast. The restraints were burning into her flesh. She thrashed on the bed trying to fight the orgasm off.

"I'm going to cum," Lorelei said breathlessly.

Jesse pulled the vibrator away from Lorelei and she whimpered. She was breathing heavily. Jesse chuckled.

"You want to cum?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

Jesse turned the toy back on and placed it against her clit. He pushed two fingers into her core. Lorelei could feel herself tightening as the pleasure was overcoming her body. Lorelei did not want to say she was going to cum because she was afraid he would pull the vibrator away again. He could tell by her moaning and squirming that she was close to orgasming.

"I want to hear you beg," he said.

"Please, let me cum," she said.

"You're going to have to do better than that," he said.

Lorelei squeezed her eyes shut and grabbed onto the strap of the restraint. Her body was so close to coming undone.

"Please," she begged. "Please, Sir. You've got to let me cum. I need to cum so bad."

"Cum for me, baby girl," he said.

Lorelei cried as a wave of pleasure overcame her body while she came. Jesse kept the vibrator against her clit as she rode out her orgasm. He pulled his fingers out of her core, swiped them across her clit, and she shuddered.

Lorelei's body was still shaking as Jesse pulled his clothes off. He rolled a condom onto his cock before crawling on top of Lorelei. He kissed her, and his tongue swiped along her bottom lip. Lorelei opened her mouth wider and their tongues carrassed each other. Jesse broke the kiss and trailed his lips down her neck.

He grabbed the base of his cock and positioned himself at her entrance. He slowly pushed into her and Lorelei's eyes rolled back as she felt herself slowly stretch. He rocked his hips, giving her a bit more of his length with each thrust.

"Fuck, you always feel so good," Jesse said.

He picked up his pace and started fucking Lorelei harder. He grabbed her throat and squeezed at the sides of her neck. Lorelei's chest tightened as breathing became more difficult in Jesse's possessive hold.

Lorelei had never experienced choking before. She had a few fantasies about it, but she did not expect to love it as much as she did. Between the restraints and the choking, she felt helpless and like her body was completely Jesse's. She could not believe that she trusted Jesse enough to allow him to do this. She never would have done any of this with Matthew.

Lorelei gasped as another orgasm was sneaking up on her. She listened to the bed creak and Jesse moan, and it was turning her on even more.

Jesse let go of her throat and Lorelei gasped for air. He grabbed her hips so that he could go into her deeper. Lorelei cried out as she felt him fill her more.

"I'm going to cum," she said.

"I want to feel you cum around my cock," he said.

His words pushed her over the edge and she came. Her tightening with her orgasm was more than he could handle and he also came. Lorelei forced her eyes open so she could watch Jesse. She couldn't help but smile when he collapsed on top of her.

Panting for breath, Jesse reached up and undid the restraint around Lorelei's wrist. She brought her hand to his back and felt that his skin was slick with sweat. She ran her fingers up his spine. He lifted his head from her neck and kissed her forehead.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

He let out a deep breath as he got up off of Lorelei. He undid the rest of the restraints from her limbs. She pushed herself up with shaky arms. Jesse passed Lorelei one of his T-shirts and her underwear. She said nothing as she changed into it. He pulled on a pair of sweatpants. He filled two glasses full of water and set them down on his coffee table.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked.

"Okay," she said.

Jesse took her hand and they walked over to the couch. Jesse pulled Lorelei onto his lap and handed her the remote. He drank some water as she flipped through the selection of movies on the television.

He kissed her temple and held her close as they watched a movie together.

Submissionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें