Chapter 23

Lorelei was lying on Jesse's chest while he played with her hair. His breathing finally returned to normal after all of his panting. Their skin was slick with sweat and Lorelei was content listening to the sound of Jesse's strong heartbeat.

Jesse was dragging his fingers slowly up Lorelei's spine. He stopped when he got to her neck.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked.

"I did," she said.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Mhm." She nodded with her eyes closed.

"Are you ready to crank it up a notch?"

Lorelei's eyes flew open. This is the moment she had been worrying about all day. She was nervous, but definitely excited. She swallowed past the lump forming in her throat.

"Yes," she squeaked.

"Lorelei, look at me," he said.

She raised her head from his chest. He tucked the fallen piece of hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"We're only going to do this if you're comfortable," he said. "You can use your safewords at any time. Understand?"

"Yes," Lorelei said. "I want to do this."

"Good. I have something to show you."

Jesse got out from under Lorelei and off the bed. He walked to the closet and reached for something on the top shelf. Lorelei admired his ass. She was never one to look at butts, but she was mesmerized by Jesse's.

He pulled out a box, that looked like a small chest, off the shelf and sat on the edge of the bed. He put it between himself and Lorelei. He popped open the top and Lorelei's eyes went wide.

All of the sex toys that Jesse had in his profile were in that box. He chuckled at Lorelei's shocked expression. He pulled a few purple, pink, and black toys out of the box and set them down on the bed.

"I promise that I will go easy on you," he said. "If you have any questions just ask."

Jesse pulled a flogger out from the box. Lorelei bit her lip as she watched him pull out a paddle. She knew that whatever he was planning was going to be painful. He twirled the paddle around in his hand before handing it over to Lorelei.

She took in a deep breath to stop her hands from shaking as she took the paddle. It looked almost like a pingpong paddle, but without the coloured rubber. She ran her fingers along the smooth surface of the wood. Jesse pulled it out of her hand.

"Get on your knees," he said. "Ass up in the air."

Lorelei nodded. She turned and got onto her hands and knees. Jesse put his hand on her back and pushed her shoulders down so that Lorelei was resting on her elbows. He rubbed her ass in a circular motion. She felt the bed shift as Jesse stood.

"I'm not going to make you count," he said. "This time."

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"Tell me if I can go harder."

"Yes, Sir."

Jesse lightly smacked Lorelei's ass. It was not nearly as bad as she anticipated.

"Harder," she said.

Jesse pulled his arm back further and hit her left cheek. She could hear the sound of it against her ass. Pain radiated across her skin. It was manageable. She could feel herself growing wet. The tingling sensation was turning her on.

"Harder," Lorelei said.

Jesse smacked her ass even harder with the paddle. Lorelei jumped at the impact. Jesse let out a slight chuckle.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Harder," she said.

Jesse raised a brow, not expecting that response. He brought his arm back further and spanked Lorelei with the paddle. She jumped again, and her fingers curled into the sheets. Her ass tingled, but she could feel the dampness between her thighs.

Lorelei's ass was bright red and sore. He rubbed her skin and it calmed the burning sting. His fingers slipped down into her wet core. Lorelei moaned as he pushed two fingers inside.

"Someone is liking this," he said.

"Yes, Sir," she said. She pushed her ass back so that his fingers would go deeper, but he pulled out. "Harder."

She listened to Jesse take a deep breath before he brought the paddle down on her right cheek. She cried out as tears pricked at her eyes. She had such a tight grip on the sheets that her knuckles ached. She took in a sharp breath when Jesse rubbed her stinging cheek.

"I'm not going to do it again," he said.

He circled her clit with his finger. Lorelei moaned as she pressed her face into the bed. Jesse slid two fingers into her. He pumped his fingers in and out of her as he circled her clit with his thumb.

"You did such a good job, Angel," Jesse said. "I'm impressed."

Lorelei smiled, but Jesse could not see it. He continued to thrust his fingers into her core and she could hear her wetness. She cried out as an orgasm took over her body. Her arms gave out underneath her and she collapsed on the bed.

Jesse sat next to her. Lorelei's ass was red and he could see the marks and bruises already start to form. She rolled onto her back and hissed in pain as her hot ass touched the cold sheets. Jesse smiled as he laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Lorelei nuzzled her face into his chest.

"I should get you some water," he said.

"In a minute," she said. "I'm cozy."

"Five minutes," he said. "And then I'm getting you something to drink."

"Thank you."

Lorelei's eyelids were heavy as she listened to Jesse's heart beat. He kissed the top of her head and she could not stop from smiling.

Jesse made her a way that Matthew never did. Every little kiss he gave her made her heart flutter. When he looked at her, especially when he winked, she could feel the heat rush to her cheek. Even when she was not physically with Jesse, her skin still tingled with his touch. If they were not together, she always found herself thinking about Jesse.

The smile dropped off her face when she realized that she was falling in love with Jesse. She didn't know if he felt the same way, and she did not think that she was prepared to get her heartbroken again.