58)Lies for Justice.

"Zuriel?"

"Oh my God!"

"It's her, Zuriel!"

"How is it even possible?"

The coward started gossiping.
Jacob frowned when he heard her name. Zuriel paced to the stage and took the mic in her hand. The spotlight falls on her while she gazed at the coward.

"Jacob..." Zuriel called him, Jacob couldn't believe his ear he looked around hastily, searching for her.

"On the stage." Jacob quickly looked at the stage, his eyes widen when he saw her standing on the stage. His breath stuck in his chest as he couldn't believe anything that happens around him.

"Sorry... I apologize for making you wait so long. I know it hurt you but I didn't have any other option. I love you Jacob, my love for you is something that will be eternal." Zuriel confessed while tears were forming in his eyes.

Without wasting a minute Jacob went on the stage and embraced her. "I thought I lost you." Tears fell off his eyes. "You never did."
Zuriel mumbled while burying her face in his chest and patted his back.

When they looked at each other, Zuriel took a back step and made a gesture to a maid. Understanding what it meant, the maid bought something in a box.

"Jacob, Will you marry me?"
Zuriel knelt on the stage and show him the ring.

The music started with a pleasant melody. Jacob wiped his tears and made her stand up.
"Yes..." He smiled and nodded.
The moment he accepted her, there was a blast of rose petals on them. They both exchanged rings and Jacob pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her lips while she responded, smiling.

"Another romantic couple!"
Someone from the coward yelled.

"Okay let's continue." Zuriel smiled and they both got down the stage.

They all gathered at a table for dinner, Thora and Zayn, Jacob with Zuriel, Daisy, Lauren, Xavier, and Clara was also there.

They all completed their dinner and everyone was busy speaking with others and enjoying themselves except one.
Thora observed that she was maintaining distance from her.
"Daisy..." Thora called her and she went near her, she kept her head low as she didn't want to meet Thora. She was guilty of some reason.

"Look at me," Thora spoke calmly and Daisy gulped.

"No..." Daisy was still facing the ground, tears forming in her eyes. Thora sighed and stepped closer to her. Daisy froze in her spot when Thora hugged her.
"I'm sorry I know I was very rough to you..." Thora whispered.
"No, I'm sorry," Daisy said while hugging her back.

"Finally! They are getting along."
Lauren claimed, looking at them.
Zuriel smiled brightly as she was happy that Thora understood Daisy.

"If I told you everything, you wouldn't have gone through this much. It's all My fault, I'm sorry."
Daisy sobbed, wiping her tears.

"No...you had your reason, don't cry. It's okay. Consider me as your sister, I'm here whenever you want me." Thora smiled, patting her head.

"Sure." Daisy grinned and nodded.

"Thora, I need to ask you something." Jacob looked at Thora. "Go on." Thora gave her attention to him.

"Where was Zuriel all these days?" Jacob looked at her with a frown.

"In our mansion," Thora replied, nonchalantly.

"What she was doing?" Jacob rolled his eyes.

"Oh, she? She was eating ice cream all day." Thora said making everyone laugh.

"Please, Thora." Jacob clenched his jaw, madly.

"Listen... That day when Agostino shot Zuriel, she was just passed out due to excessive bleeding. For some minutes, I too thought that she died but no, she was wearing a bulletproof jacket.
That's when I was sure that Zuriel won't die and I asked Lauren to fake her death." Thora told which made everyone surprised.

"Why did you fake her death?" Jacob asked, confused.

"Because of Agostino, if he killed me or if anything happens to me. Zuriel will take care of things secretly instead of me," Thora winked at Zuriel.

"Because she was the plan beta.
Just like we planned Thora was attacked using Zayn as a puppet but it was by Victoria, not Agostino and Zuriel came at the right moment." Clara chuckled.

"You too lied." Jacob glimpsed at Lauren who just sighed.

"We all did it for a reason," Zuriel said while placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Whatever only I know how much I suffered without you," Jacob mumbled and removed her hand.

"I'm sorry...do you know that I too suffered by seeing you being in pain? That shit hurt like hell." Zuriel mumbled hugging him.

"Anyways, Zayn you are going to be a father," Thora said and bit her lip, pointing at Zayn who was listening to the conversation.
Everyone looked stunned at her.