13)Cooking an Apple!

"What are are saying Thora?"
Zayn asked.
Thora regretted saying these words to him.

She is in a situation where her self is perplexed about this crazy state.

The photo frame of her and Zayn she found in her old house is illogical, the evidences against Zayn made confirm that he is the criminal and yet Thora's intuition makes her feel like he is not the criminal. Everything around is so miserable and suspicious, How is she going to handle this?

"What are thinking Thora?" Zayn asked snapping her mind.

Thora's condition is so miserable and confused. She doesn't want to drag him into the darkness,
The darkness which she created around herself.

She kept staring at his eyes.
'His eyes are so intense I want to look away or never look away.
I can't decide'

They forgot their state and got lost in their daze.
Thora's hair was already moved away, failed to cover her.

Her upper body was revealed to Zayn, He suddenly looked away and diverted his gaze when he noticed her,he got off her.

"We will talk later, where is your wardrobe?"

"Open that door..." Thora pointed at a door behind the book stand.

"Is that door is your wardrobe??"
Zayn asked confusedly while a brow which made Thora chuckle.

"Yeah, there's is nightwear section at the last get a sleeveless one..."
Thora said.

Zayn entered her wardrobe, it wasn't just wardrobe but a whole damn room.

Zayn's eyes widened in amazement, the sliver lightening lit up in the whole room as he opened the door.
The lights were making it look more appealing.
The wardrobe has glass doors which is transparent to look through.

Zayn walked up the night wear section and picked a sleeveless top for Thora.

'too revealing, if she wear this..
I don't think I can control.
Should I really give this to her?
Jesus Christ please save me!'

Zayn came back with a satin red sleeveless crop top.

"I feel like I have just came out of a Disney land..." Zayn said in amazement. Thora shook her head and reached her hand to get the top.

"Money is so powerful..right?" Zayn looked away from her.

"Indeed" Thora was putting her top.

"You can buy anything with money.." Zayn signed deeply while taking a seat near Thora.as she completed wearing her top.

"Not really.."

"Huh..? Is there something that money can't buy?" Zayn asked.

"There is.."

"What in the world can't money buy?" Zayn chuckled.

"Oh then can you buy love?" Thora smirked as Zayn was searching for words to reply her.

The environment was pulled into a memont of awkward silence between them.

"Are you not hungry?" Thora asked.

"Uh? Yeah..uh... I kinda feel h-" Zayn stuttered.

"You kinda feel like?" Thora teased Zayn by looking at his unanswerable state.

"Hungry..." Zayn said with a smile.

'cute...' Thora thought and said.

"Come to kitchen!" Thora mischievously growled at him before pacing to the kitchen, followed by Zayn.